BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Anna B.
Bellevue, WA
great I love the shimmer. Maybe come in more colors but overall I really like it and I would recommend it to a lot of my friends. Great company too
Jay M.
Atlanta ,Ga
This lip gloss is the bomb , literally ! It can be worn with or with out lipstick . It has an high gloss impact. I keep one with me at all times .
Valerie F.
This product is so beautiful. The color is rich, the texture is smooth. This lip gloss even has a great soft hint of fragrance. Totally a must buy!
Brie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE PERFECT NUDE GLOSS! I am definitely a gloss girl and can be pretty particular. This had great color and didn't leave my lips feeling sticky.
Valerie V.
Ontario , CA
I like to wear this light color when I am feeling it at work. It's subtle enough for work, but pretty and light and stays on through out the day
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
The shimmer is subtle. It isn't to glossy and it leaves a beautiful stain. I use this in the summer time when I want a natural or gorgeous gloss!
Yolande F.
Filled with rich moisture, n sheer shiny color! Last forever, stylish bottle, very pricey, but we'll worth the price, your paint for the quality.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect amount of sticky. Gloss last long and color pay off is good for a gloss. Perfect color to add on top of any lipstick , or over bare lips
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this glass. I am all about a gloss that lasts and looks like luxury. I wear this to work daily and I always have it in my purse for anytime!
Yiying T.
I think that dior has did a good job ontheir lip products. It won't has any sticky or any uncomfortable feelings when you put it on your lips.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?