BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Centerton, AR
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I can't say enough great things about this gloss! My husband got this for me at Sephora and it's just the perfect shade for my lips! I love the packaging, and how shimmery it looks. Perfect for a date night out!
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely like this product ! the colors are super cute ! And the packaging is nice. The lip gloss doesn't give you a sticky feel like other brands. Although it is kinda pricy I do recommend this product !
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Me encantan los colores que sacan, aunque es glossy deja un color impactante en tus labios, me encanta esta marca y hasta el empaque es super elegante y bonito, lo recomiendo muchísimo, aunque es algo caro.
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
Collierville , TN
These lipglosses apply beautifully to your lips and are definitely worth the money I bought this on Sephora website as soon as I got it I put it on and it was gliding on great. I definitely recommend this!
Ekaterina M.
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
Best gloss I own. Not sticky, and stays shiny all the way to the edges of the lip, maximizing their apparent size. The only downside is that I truly despise the sweaty.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This is my go to gloss during the summer (or when I feel like using bronzer). It's universally flattering, and makes your smile pop. It's pink but not too much so, and brings a nice warm glowing flush to your face. I am pale, with blonde hair, and have more of a warm toned skin. And as with any YSL products, the packaging is gorgeous.
Madi M.
Madi M.
Eugene, Oregon
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I think this product overall is pretty good. For me it didn't last very long, and the taste wasn't all that great. However it looks so amazing once it is applied. I have bought these over and over and use them all the time. I do have to keep applying throughout the day, but this product is so gorgeous that it is definitely worth it.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Really nice consistency and pop of color. The packaging, as usual, is gorgeous and it's a gloss so it comes off when you eat/drink but that's expected. Pretty good value for a luxurious product, it's worth a try for sure :)
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss, 3 Golden Pink, Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I am not usually a lipgloss kind of girl. However I love the mango sort of smell these YSL lip glosses have. I also appreciate the way the glosses were formulated they are not to sticky when your try to talk the perfect high end lips gloss
Erin C.
Erin C.
Fort Gibson, OK
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I wore this to a party one night and it was completely formal. The gloss stayed in place the whole time and never got smudged or anything. I only had to re-apply it once due to the food i was eating. really great product for a night out.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?