BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect amount of sticky. Gloss last long and color pay off is good for a gloss. Perfect color to add on top of any lipstick , or over bare lips
Brie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE PERFECT NUDE GLOSS! I am definitely a gloss girl and can be pretty particular. This had great color and didn't leave my lips feeling sticky.
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this glass. I am all about a gloss that lasts and looks like luxury. I wear this to work daily and I always have it in my purse for anytime!
Margot R.
Review for: 17
This gloss is amazing!! Lasts all day long and does not feel sticky. You don't even have a wear a lipstick underneath it has great pigmentation
Yiying T.
I think that dior has did a good job ontheir lip products. It won't has any sticky or any uncomfortable feelings when you put it on your lips.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love love love this lippie. The color is perfect. The formula is amazing! It feels like velvet on your lips. I can't wait to get the colors!
Carrie L.
Beautiful and natural color. Lasts a long time before needing to be reapplied. Doesn't dry lips and easy to apply. Well worth the extra money.
Amanda P.
Vidalia, GA
Love these YSL lippies. I have 5 or 6 of these and enjoy them all. I am not the fondest of the grapefruit like scent but it goes away quickly.
Elissa B.
Not a huge fan of shimmer but applied this after on top of a pink lipstick to lighten it up and add some gloss. I actually enjoyed the shimmer!
Elizbeth R.
Humble, TX
Love this lip gloss they smell really good and they feel so smooth. The only thing is that they are pricey and some people can't affor them.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?