BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Joanne C.
Joanne C.
LEE, ME
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Peachy keen lip colt for those hot summer days trying to lure the man of my dreams. Guess what? I got him. I'm a lifelong user of this pricey but worth it lip color. I give three stars only for its price but it helped me snag my man.
Abonique C.
Abonique C.
It is too shimmery for me. Normally I like a gloss with enough shimmer to wear alone or over a lipstick for a subtle pop but this cannot do both without being overtop. I would recommend for others who love an extra shimmery gloss.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This lip gloss has the perfect amount of shimmer and gloss. It is on the upper scale price wise but is well worth the cost. The bold gold top with the well know YSL logo is rich looking yet simplistic. One application lasts long. I reccomend this to all my friends!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 17
This line is my go to for a night out! It last a long time with no smudge and no heavy feelings! The colors are always the most vibrant with a moisturizing touch. My lips never feel dry with them on! I am absolutely obsessed with them! I've recommended this to my friend recently and she absolutely loves it! It really adds character and Elegance to your look!
Mafe V.
Mafe V.
Review for: 17
Amazing option for everyday -kind of- glam. And yes, it is pricey but for me it's worth it because it has good pigmentation, it's long lasting and give my lips a little bit of moisture. One of my holy grail for everyday!
Karly W.
Karly W.
Very pigmented and such lovely colors! I would definitely use most of these on a daily basis. It most definitely met my expectations. Very good for the price but also a tad bit pricey. I would recommend this to everyone.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Boston/Madrid
Review for: 17
This product is definitely a bit pricey. I bought it from sephora a while back. However, it is definitely worth the hydrating and the colors are amazing on! The gold flecks add a fun touch and really made my lips pop. I'll def buy this gloss again.
Merna G.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Review for: 17, 2 Golden Praline, 54 Golden Sand
Their So pigmented and I love the way they look their not pricey for their brand and I love the way It looks beautiful and you get this at mall or Sephora macys or Dillard's I have already 3 but when I'm finished I'll buy three more
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
The lip gloss was in a very cute bottle. It was a bit pricey but the texture and application looked very nicely on the lips. The color was really nice also. I would recommend to others who take a liking to lip gloss/lipstick
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Review for: 2 Golden Praline, 49 Golden Violet, 53 Golden Pearl, 54 Golden Sand, 17, Pure No. 01 Pure Nude, 50 Golden Peach, 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE COLORS! They never seem to disappoint with there on point color selections. I love this brand and they always have the most smooth textures and creaminess to their products I highly recommend!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?