BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Really enjoyed this lip gloss. It lasted me forever. However, it does have a distinct smell which I really oddly enjoy. Definitely always have one in my bag
Karen F.
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
Loved is color! It doesn't Sri k to your hair like some glosses and lasts for hours. It really favors everyone that tries it and I get a ton of compliments.
mykenzie o.
these lip glosses are everything while they may be expensive they are worth it they are not sticky or cheap feeling and it doesn't go away throughout the day
Rachel R.
Woodbury, NJ
This ones a winner! Pink nude is my favorite and this does nor disappoint. Super pretty and stays on the lips a long time as long as your not eating dinner!
Chéri M.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Yves Saint Laurent is a wonderful company that makes great products. I use many of their products, but especially love these glosses. Great colors and lasts!
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I like to use lip glosses especially when my lips are chapped it moisturizers my lips and it's a great product to use once you want to use a natural look.
Chase D.
Lubbock, TX
The formula on this is great, aside from the stickiness! i love how wet lips look and how comfortable this is on the lips! I just wish it wasn't as sticky!
Jada R.
Greenville, MS
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Nothing says "Classy Lady" better than whipping out your Yves Saint Laurent gloss, and applying it on your lips. It applies smoothly without feeling gunky.
Leeza P.
Really nice color I love the packaging it's soft but no too soft to the point you can't see it, it's a nice touch if you don't like too much on your lips
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the one that had gold flecks in it and fell in love! Very pigmented gloss colors and stays on for a good period of time before you have to reapply.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?