BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because of its packaging. i feel as if its packaging is bulky and unnecessary but other that that this lipstick is very long-lasting and easy to apply. i would recommend this to others.
Tanya R.
Love this high end lip gloss, kinda on a costly side but worth every penny. its a unique gel like texture is non sticky on lips and feels so hydrated. when ever i go somewhere fancy just put this gloss and done.
Casey A.
I first got this in London and I just loved the 24kt gold that reflects and shines when I put it on especially in the summer! I have to say these are my favorite glosses! My lips look so beautiful and I always get compliments! This is a great product!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I usually don't wear glitter anything because the feeling of removing glitter can be a little too much but this gloss is great for wearing because it goes on smooth and the glitter is just glamorous! Great product.
randi e.
I really love this yves saint laurent lip gloss Golden Fushcia it is a new color for me. It is perfect for nights out with my friends or dinner dates with my husband. It stays on really well and is beautiful!!!
Natalie L.
I'm not even lying when I say YSL makes the best lips ever! So smooth and creamy this lip gloss will have your lips feeling amazing! I highly recommend it. The only downfall is that it's so stinking expensive.
Brittany H.
Southfield, MI
One of my favorite lip glosses! Even though I don't like the price, I think it is well worth it. It is great on its own, but looks great paired with a nude lipstick. This lipstick is a staple in my collection!
maria t.
OMG this lip gloss is awesome! Goes on So smooth and creamy. I Love it. I received one for my Birthday last year and I try to use it sparingly. It's So darn expensive That's Why. Either way I absolutely Love it
Erin C.
Fort Gibson, OK
I wore this to a party one night and it was completely formal. The gloss stayed in place the whole time and never got smudged or anything. I only had to re-apply it once due to the food i was eating. really great product for a night out.
Rachel M.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I purchased this gloss when it first came out and I fell in love with it. This lip gloss looks beautiful over any lipstick or even on its own. I always have one in my purse and one in my makeup collection. I cannot recommend this enough!'
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.