BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yaritza C.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Super good lip gloss I've used this all through the month and it is really cute for spring and summer. The packaging is nice and luxurious and has a good amount of product. It goes on easy in the lips and I get compliments and asked what gloss I'm wearing.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 17
Love the color of the gloss, and how long it lasts. Its a little sticky for my liking, but I enjoyed it til the bottle was done. Packaging looked elegant and nice, Sephora always has a few options for colors. I would probably try something more affordable next time. But nice when money isnt a concern.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Heights, NY
I love the ysl lipgloss and glides on your lips perfectly and its not sticky at all. I bought mine own from macy's. super easy to apply and use absolutely love it. very long lasting you don't have to reapply often. I will definitely buy it again and again
Anai R.
Anai R.
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
To start off YSL is one of my favorite lip product brands to use. I have purchased a few of their products since they are about on the pricey side. I love golden pearl because it's a beautiful lipgloss with a nice finish. Not only can you wear it alone but you can also wear it on top of a liquid lipstick or any other of your favorite lip products!
Savana P.
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl, 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
These are gorgeous!! The sparkle and shine in them are amazingly beautiful. They are pricey but worth it! I usually apply these over a liquid lip and they are very easy to apply. I would most definitely recommend these because they are so so pretty.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Washington, DC
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This product is amazing and I keep it in my bag with me wherever I go. This is a staple product in my beauty and daily routine. It is worth every penny, even though it is a little more expensive, it's worth it!! The quality is much better than cheaper drug store brands. I give it 10/5 stars :)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Phoenixville , Pa
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Stunning shade. Compliments so many skin tones and the finish is amazing. Super pigmented. I can use this on it's own or with lipstick. A little pricey but worth it and beautiful packaging. Would absolutely recommend and purchase again.
Veniz D.
Veniz D.
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
I got this for my birthday last year and I must say that I've been using it non stop ever since! The formula is very glossy but it doesn't feel tacky or uncomfortable at all. I do have to reapply but I usually only reply once or twice.
Sonja K.
Sonja K.
Really love the nice shine that this gloss gives, I am using it more like a lip topper. It stays in place so well and it is not patchy at all. Great value for your money, would recommend it to friends, family and on social media accounts.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Conroe, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I absolutely love this gloss. I always have it in my clutch ready to go. A little sparkle makes everything better. The color compliments any lipstick color whether nude or bright red. The scent reminds me of, and I know this sounds bizarre, My Little Ponies from when I was a kid.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?