BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Gift O.
Lagos
These glosses are everything. They don't fade off with wear and they give the lips some colour bot not too much color If you know what I mean
Samantha J.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product it's my holy grail to a perfect lip ! I always end up going back to this lip gloss such a perfect finish and long lasting !
Fennella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a divine pink gloss from which is my absolute favourite. The glosses are very moisturizing and the color pigment is true to the look.
Jessenya R.
It is such a great product I enjoy wearing it. I get a lot of compliments over this product i can never stop using it. Its number 1 for me
Malia A.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This gloss is very conditioning and not sticky like other brands. The color is soft, cannot give 5 stars because it doesn't last too long.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this a while ago and didn't get much use out of it but now that it's summer And it's been trendy lately it's been my go to lip gloss
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of those expensive spurge I was worrying about before buying. When I did try this at the store I loved it and had to have it.
Mea R.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Love their lipsticks quality and all. Plenty of colors to choose from and i get long wear out of these lipsticks perfect for day and night
Yelitza G.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely gorgeous! Recommend it to all my friends! Brings me compliments all day for sure! Definitely great value and wprth the price!
Bailey O.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This lip gloss is a really nice color and has a lot of shine to it. It's a nice peachy color that you can wear in the summer and rock it.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?