BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Beauty Bulb ..
Beauty Bulb ..
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
Ok wow, these lip glosses are very high quality. I love the packaging and the bottle, it looks very sophisticated. I also love the formula. It is glossy and sparkly without being too sticky. I also love the scent! These glosses are absolutely beautiful and very luxurious!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
I loved the color of this lip gloss, so I splurged on it. However, I found myself having to reapply it very frequently, which for this price point is way too expensive and inconvenient. I wouldn't buy this product ever again.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
This lipgloss is AMAZING. it's been gifted to me twice and I can't get enough. The packaging is amazing and beautiful, and the applicator is the best gloss applicator on the market. It's silky smooth and smells wonderful. Will definitely recommend and continue to use!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Review for: 17
I like this brand, with these lip gloss i like the variety of colors they have! i like the gloss and shimmer together!! i like the presentation, i feel smell good, the packing is neat in a tube and sure not to spill! easy to carry and  it doesn't leaves my lips dry
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
This is a very beautiful gloss, it's got a very beautiful pearlescent shimmer to it. It does have glitter. It's not sticky, last a long time for a gloss,looks pretty on all skin tones. I do not like the smell of this. Other than that I love it, and would recommend.
Taylere B.
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 17
The packaging is nice, and it smells good- but strong. However the color payoff, texture and bleeding aren't my favorite. I think there are much better products out there for the money. Probably won't buy it again
Kevin G.
Kevin G.
Owensboro
This lip gloss gives the most expensive-looking, perfect shine and is so unbelievably long lasting. YSL products are always, always worth the price and this is a lip gloss that definitely is. This will always be my go-to lip gloss because I know it will never fail.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love layering this on most any lip pencil. Works great as a stand alone gloss also. Its got a nice shimmer to it especially at night or bright sunlight. Makes your lips look pouty when applied to the center of the lips.
Jabeene B.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
These glosses taste like heaven and shimmer like gold! Yes, they are expensive. However this is a luxury product so it is bound to be on the pricier end. If you're looking for a gloss that is going to make your lips look voluptuous and irresistible, this is it!
Karina S.
Karina S.
Review for: 17
Lo usé por primera vez por recomendación de una amiga y no me arrepiento. La textura de este gloss es increíble y es de muy larga duración. El precio es un poco elevado pero vale la pena.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?