BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Washington, DC
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This YSL gloss is my absolute favorite. It glides right on and the color lasts for hours. I was a little skeptical about having shimmer in my gloss but the amount of sparkles is very classy and mature. It is almost like a highlighter for your lip gloss. I also love this because it isn't sticky like other glosses and doesn't move around on my lips or settle into the creases. The pink color is stunning and is very flattering for a variety of skin tones. It is worth every penny. You absolutely have to try this product!
Taha P.
Taha P.
My favorite lip gloss from any other lip glosses, because it's very smooth, not tacky. And actually it doesn't have any strong smell, it have just little fruit fragment. The brush application is very convenient because it easy to apply on the lips. The formula is very nice it feels good on the lips and have just a perfect amount of little sparkles that makes lips look twinkling in certain light. I just adore all lip products that Ysl makes because it feels and looks so good on the lips and color options is so big.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This gloss is the perfect highend lip gloss for someone who loves a little bit of color with a high gloss finish. I find always make my lips look plumper, fuller–juicier–with soft color that’s great for everyday or paired with a more dramatic look. The gloss itself is nonsticky, moisturizing, and incredibly glossy.
Claire P.
Claire P.
I love these lip glosses they really do stay on the lips! I bought this at my nearest Nordstrom at the YSL counter. It stays on my lips for awhile and I only see myself reapplying it 1-2 per day! I do recommend it however, it is a little pricey but worth it!!
Adora G.
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
SUCH A RICH COLOR! If you want to achieve that gold nude look this will be your best friend. I love to use this color during the summer, I first used this product a little skeptical in the beginning but boy did it prove me wrong. I definitely plan on buying another swatch to see how the bold colors look on me.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Gorgeous shades and packaging. I love the pink with gold shimmer for summer, great for every skin tones and so on point with this seasons golden highlight trend. These glosses apply effortlessly and stay so well. You can tell they're high quality and so worth the splurge. Applicator is unique and awesome.
Huda F.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
ysl lip gloss - the best!!!  a youtube personality use to talk about this all the time and i finally bit the bullet and bought it. it is pricey - that's my only con. it so will meet every and all expectations of yours....  just enough stick, beautiful color and so comfortable on the lip
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Antigo, WI
Love this. It is my absolute favorite lip gloss. I wish that it would be a bit less expensive,but in all reality it is worth it. Easy to apply, stays on longer than most and doesn't leave a yucky taste in your mouth. I would definitely buy it again. I look forward to trying other colors as well.
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip gloss feels just as luxurious as it looks! A lot of product comes out on the brush which makes it easy to apply without having to keep dipping it to get coverage. I would recommend this to any girl who feels she deserves the best in life. I love pulling it out of my makeup bag.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
I received this lip gloss as a gift at Christmas. I thought it was beautiful and felt nice on my lips,
but there other glosses like the colour pop ones, buxom, and many more that feel just as nice without the major price tags. I would rather get several of my less expensive ones instead.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?