BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Amanda V.
Review for: 17
Love love love this brand. It is a bit pricey but all worth it. Can't go wrong with ysl. Makes my lips look amazing.
Lauren H.
Clarkston, MI
Definitely not my daily wear but I love for a special occasion. It has just the right finish to make everything pop.
Yvette g.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
love the color. great for day and night. doesn't feather if you apply lip liner first. great alone or over lipstick.
Margaret O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Three shimmer is to die for on all skin tones! It's the one my friends always grab out of my make up bag to borrow!!
Yahaira P.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Beautiful color ! Lasts all day long ! Will deffinetly purchase again ! Recieved many compliments on this lip gloss
Bridget E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this lip products it’s amazing worth every penny....I got mines at sephora.....they have beautiful colors..
Caroline W.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
It gives you a pretty finish. It shines without looking oily .very easy application. I would totally recommand it.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a peanut butter feeling lip gloss. Totally love it. It moisturizes the same time and does not dry out your lips
Pearl V.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS. The best color. The gold in it is amazing. I've used it for years. It lasts all day!
Maddy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
I love this lip gloss. It's moisturizing and smells awesome and gives off the perfect amount of color and shine!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?