BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Christine I.
Christine I.
Matawan, NJ
OMG best color ever! Perfect for every day. On the go, wherever. Love Love Love!!
lisa g.
lisa g.
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
I love this color!! leaves my lips hydrated and looking plump. lasted a long time
Merima B.
Merima B.
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
A little sticky, but color is very pretty. it does last a while but it is pricey
Jill L.
Jill L.
San Antonio , TX
YSL golden lip gloss was my favorite gloss for almost ten years. It was all I used. It was the best gloss I have ever used. It was perfect in every way. It was shimmering and glittery, but not too shimmery or glittery. It was the perfect t consistency, not too thick not too thin. Just right. It had a nice flavor as well. It had amazing staying power as well. I used to smoke, I know, it was a terrible habit, but I didn't have to reapply a lot. It would stay on through the smoking and eating. It was amazing. Unfortunately they have discontinued it. I did hear a rumor that they are bringing it back. When and if they do I will be first in line to stock up!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
If you are looking for a smooth and long-lasting lip gloss, definitely try YSL's. Many glosses that are high shine tend to be tacky or so liquidy that they bleed all over. This is a slick gloss that stays put yet provides a glass shine. Golden Impertinence is a gorgeous blush shade that is a sheer wash of pink on its own or beautiful layered over lipstick. Long lasting and in an exquisite package.
ELIZABETH M.
ELIZABETH M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I live by this gloss! not only does it give me the feeling of luster, but it provides elegance when I pull it out of my bag. All of my friends ask for a sample and once the color is on they are truly amazed. I've restocked on this product for years now and can never get enough!
Callie N.
Callie N.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL glosses are on the pricey end but they are absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is stunning, and the actual product is just what I want in a lip gloss, not too sticky or drying and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.
Alezandra C.
Alezandra C.
I'm lip gloss fan and I must admit, that YSL Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss is absolutely gorgeous. The packaging  looks expensive and classy. It's non-sticky and applies very easy. in one coat the gloss is quite sheer that's  why it provides natural look for my lips with the wet shimmer effect. Of course, I'd recommend it.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
I purchased this lip gloss for a wedding I was in. I am absolutely in love, the shade I got was “Golden Gloss 10” it’s a light pink with the gold flecks and BEAUTIFUL! I have never spent $30 on a gloss but the way it looked I couldn’t say no! It is pricey so I can’t say I will only buy this gloss but over Mac’s Viva Glam V= GORGEOUS!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
LOVE • YSL always has amazing product. However pricy, I am not afraid to splurge for a product that I know works and has a diverse amount of shades to choose from. This isn't your typical hair gets in your gloss type product- smells good too! Would recommend .
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?