BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #66 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
Best gloss I own. Not sticky, and stays shiny all the way to the edges of the lip, maximizing their apparent size. The only downside is that I truly despise the sweaty.
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
These are gorgeous!! The sparkle and shine in them are amazingly beautiful. They are pricey but worth it! I usually apply these over a liquid lip and they are very easy to apply. I would most definitely recommend these because they are so so pretty.
Akira Z.
Burke, VA
I love it, it has a bad taste to it though and the smell is a bit weird. It looks amazing though and you don't have to worry about it looking messy or out of place, it stays where it's supposed to be.
Brooke G.
Definitely one of my favorite glosses. It doesn't feel sticky and thick on my lips, and the color is so gorgeous! I'm not a big gloss fan but I'm a huge fan of this product.
Daisy D.
I got this as a sample when i got something at Macy's and i love it so much! Its so not sticky like other glosses but just perfect and the color its a must as a makeup junkie!
Shyanne H.
Pocatello, ID
I love love love this shade! it is beautiful. The formula is wonderful. It starts of nice and shiny and when it wears off it leaves a beautiful stain. The packaging is decent. The price is a bit steep but I do think its worth it.
Lisa L.
It's a nice rose/ golden color as described. With a tan, it'll look great but needs to be reapplied frequently. A tube doesn't last very long. Good quality but a bit pricey considering how often it needs to be touched up.

On the plus side, very nice shade that will work for everyone!
Jennifer Y.
Great gloss. The shimmer is on point. I like the color. Its nice for an evening out. It is also long lasting. Love the sparkle! It is one of my favorites and I always find myself going back to it. I recommend this product to everyone to give a try! Its pretty awesome :)
Emily N.
La Grange, KY
I love this product. I use it a lot and is the first gloss i go for. It is perfect for a night out and it lasts all night. It is really easy to apply and to use. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try a different color. Great product and the price is worth it
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time. The color is pretty with the perfect amount of shimmer and shine. I have one on my makeup drawer, my purse and my car. I love it
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.