BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

bailey r.
This product was great when it was around . This is now discontined as of about two years ago I believe. Great shine though!
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells AMAZING and I love the consistency but it doesn't have as much staying power as I think you get with Buxom
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I really want to try these, I but lipgloss a lot just never seem to get around to one from YSL, soon they look so pigmented
Zain H.
Munster, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL is amazing, I wish I could always buy from them. These glosses are definitely a must have if you are going to splurge.
Chelsea B.
Colliersville, NY
It is a perfect topper for any nude or peach shade it's my favorite to pair with MAC velvet teddy I recommend this highly!
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This stuff is so great! It's definitely a splurge so if you can take the plunge then it is worth it! Lasts longer than most
Karina G.
Madera, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Possibly the most perfect pink tone out there!!! Goes on smoothly but the best part is that it's not sticky and feels great
Olga R.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
These are so nice, the packaging is always spot on. The formula is not sticky and they have so many colors to choose from.
Lauren P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I loved the peach shade that I got. Wish the wear was longer lasting. After about an hour the color was completely faded.
Jasmine H.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Great color, great feel. Last all day & all night. It glides on perfectly and has a gorgeous pop color to it. I love it!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?