BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 17
I love this ysl coral lip gloss super soft not greasy or tacky You can't find this item at Fifth sacks avenue department store
Gina N.
The lipsticks and eye shadows have outstanding formulation and color selection.The lipsticks are true to color and pigmented.
Karla M.
Milwaukee
One of my favorites it last all day and does not dry or break into lips. It also has a moisturizing effect and is not sticky.
Jennifer R.
Love my silky lips after using this lip gloss! The colors are beautiful and there are numerous colors to choose from as well.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I just love these colors you can get them anywhere from Mac to Urban Decay to Sephora you just got to find one that suits you
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Very nice consistency. Can get sticky if you apply too much. I didn't find that the coral was much of a hue on my skin tone.
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
Very smooth and great moisture and lovely shine. Its nice to have as a go to product when you want to look beautiful quickly.
bailey r.
This product was great when it was around . This is now discontined as of about two years ago I believe. Great shine though!
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This is my summer go to shade. It's a super pigmented high shine Barbie type of gloss that makes you feel young and beautiful
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells AMAZING and I love the consistency but it doesn't have as much staying power as I think you get with Buxom
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?