BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
I've had this for years. One of my first buys from Sephora. Love it so much, perfect peachy shade with the right amount of shimmer. Only down side is the price. But so worth every penny.
Katie T.
denver, CO
My Husband got me this gloss as a present and i couldn't be happier, it is smooth, long lasting, and the color is BEAUTIFUL. The best part about this gloss is that it is not sticky, i hate it when my lips feel like glue, but that never happens with this gloss.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This adds the perfect shine to any lip. I sometimes put it over my lipstick to give me that extra gloss look when I need it. It doesn't run off onto a glass which is a plus. I love it
Andra C.
Oregon City , OR
I have nothing bad to say about YSL lip products. They are by far my absolute favorite! They are creamy but not sticky. They last a long time on your lips and make you feel confident.
Mersaydez H.
Beautiful color, does not have a bar odor like some other lip glosses. I totally love the formula that the YSL gloss has. Very glossy, can be used on top of lipsticks (liquid or otherwise).
Courtney N.
Washington, DC
This product is amazing and I keep it in my bag with me wherever I go. This is a staple product in my beauty and daily routine. It is worth every penny, even though it is a little more expensive, it's worth it!! The quality is much better than cheaper drug store brands. I give it 10/5 stars :)
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
It was really hard to pick just one color so I went with the nude. I was disappointed in how it smelled, but I did like the color. Unfortunately due to the smell I only used it twice and then sent it back to the company. The only reason they replaced it was because my sister works for them.
Caroline S.
Bronx, NY
I love this gloss. Great to put on top of a matte lipstick for moisture. Too too sticky. Photographs amazingly!! Not too pigmented but the gold flecks makes up for it. I always but this over and over again.
Jen B.
Arlington , VA
Beautiful!!! Smell is kind of like peach? There are glitters in it so be aware if that's not your thing. I've bought this twice and lost it both times lol have to pick up another
Jennifer D.
Sea Girt, NJ
Perfection! Perfect amount of sparkle to get noticed without looking 12 years ago. Sophisticated glamour! Wish they didn't discontinue! Had to purchase my favorite shades on amazon. It is not sticky and lasts all day! Haven't found anything better. Will always buy when I can find it,
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.