BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Janet C.
Asheville
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
This right here goes great on top of any lipstick and girl you'll be shining! So glossy and so sparkly gotta love that sparkle!!
Chasity R.
Camden, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually tried these once and I wish I would have bought at least one! They weren't too sticky and absolutely loved the colors!
Mariama B.
Murcia
My mom owns one of these, she says they are ok forma a while but not to wesr all day, i dont like lipgloss i prefer mac lispticks
Mackenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooo glittery and shiny exactly how I want the product to look just doesn't stay on as long as I want it to because it's a gloss
LORRIE K.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
These are my very favorite lip glosses. They have been for years. They are smooth, soft and don't allow me to have chapped lips.
xochitl D.
Bedford, TX
Review for: 17
I love everything from YSL. They are definitely a splurge product but completely worth every dime. I can't wait to purchase more.
Chantel B.
Beautiful pigment, easy to apply. Very beautiful product. Non drying on the lips. Not too glossy and sticky. Very nice packaging.
Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Definitely worth a shot. I am not a huge fan of the brand but it's truly impressive. I will recommend to others about the product
cassia s.
Beautiful colors, long lasting and a good taste! Smallto carry in bag, but with a good relation volume/content. Highly recommend!
Sam T.
Johnston, IA
Review for: 17
One of my favorite lip glosses I've ever tried! Very pretty color and it doesn't have that super thick and sticky consistency!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?