BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #75 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Stephanie G.
Lancaster, TX
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color more...
Ok hands down this is a great product. I mean by far all of the YSL products I have tried are bomb. when I first tried their mascara I was in loveeee. so of course tried more, and this was one of my top 5 from them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. must Have!!!!
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 17 more...
The packaging is nice, and it smells good- but strong. However the color payoff, texture and bleeding aren't my favorite. I think there are much better products out there for the money. Probably won't buy it again
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon more...
The formula of this lip gloss is the best compare to the other companies that shimmer it has is just right not too chanky and i love that right gold color of it falttering doesn't make my lips look slim
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: 15 Golden Berry more...
I love this lip gloss so much. It is a little on the pricey side if you ask me, but it is not sticky or slippery on the lip, which is rare for a lip gloss. This went over my expectations and would probably repurchase. Try this is you are looking for a high quality lip gloss!
Meghan G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz more...
I have been using YSL lip glosses for years and will likely never stop. They are luxurious and well pigmented. Most importantly, they have staying power which is hard to come by for a gloss. I bought mine at the counter at Saks, and love the team in Boston - would recommend a visit there to anyone!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Nice soft color with a bold touch. Very long lasting and very classy looking when worn! Can put on one time and will last for a long time afterwards. This brand has exceeded my expectations and will definitely be something I'll buy again!
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
I love this lip gloss and I love YSL Super creamy and beautiful glossy finish. Lasts all day and smells great. Not sticky at all and won't smudge. I use this product pretty much every day!!! I recommend this to all beauty lovers
Brianna B.
Jefferson, MD
I really enjoy this product, it gives a nice glossy finish which I'm always going for, nice luxurious packaging and the colors are nice and slightly long lasting. I would recommend to other even know it's a bit more pricey.
Madi M.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz more...
I think this product overall is pretty good. For me it didn't last very long, and the taste wasn't all that great. However it looks so amazing once it is applied. I have bought these over and over and use them all the time. I do have to keep applying throughout the day, but this product is so gorgeous that it is definitely worth it.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVE, Love this product! Not only does it offer great color but it smells good too! This product last forever, you are not constantly reapplying through the day. I love that it has a brush applicator rather than a sponge tip.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.