BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

jennie A.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yves Saint Laurent is the best products I've ever used especially when it comes to matte lip gloss goes on great it's not sticky at last all day this is an amazing product!!
Jill L.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
YSL golden lip gloss was my favorite gloss for almost ten years. It was all I used. It was the best gloss I have ever used. It was perfect in every way. It was shimmering and glittery, but not too shimmery or glittery. It was the perfect t consistency, not too thick not too thin. Just right. It had a nice flavor as well. It had amazing staying power as well. I used to smoke, I know, it was a terrible habit, but I didn't have to reapply a lot. It would stay on through the smoking and eating. It was amazing. Unfortunately they have discontinued it. I did hear a rumor that they are bringing it back. When and if they do I will be first in line to stock up!
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live for the packaging it is absolutely beautiful. The color is beautiful on the lips and isn't too opaque to where it looks like a liquid lipstick, it lets your natural lips. It just gives you a subtle touch of color, it can be sticky if you'd had it for a long time but the product lasts which makes the stickiness a no biggie. Definitely would re-buy.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
I love this product because the color is amazing, the gloss fits perfect for a night out or a day in the office. It gives my lips a perfect since when needed and it's easy to use.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This Yves Saint Laurent Shimmering lip gloss is gorgeous, it feels great on your lips, gliding on easily, without being sticky or tacky. Seriously, these may be expensive, but they are so worth the money, the colors are divine, they wear really well and look even better. I would highly recommend these.
ELIZABETH M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I live by this gloss! not only does it give me the feeling of luster, but it provides elegance when I pull it out of my bag. All of my friends ask for a sample and once the color is on they are truly amazed. I've restocked on this product for years now and can never get enough!
jae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful gloss to top onto other lipsticks or colored lip lines. While I am a fan of Yves Sain Laurent, I am not a fan of their scent that they add to their lip products. I wish that they were a little bit lower, price-wise, but it's a nice little treat to splurge on.
Arelis O.
Walton
great product. The gloss is not to sticky but yet lasts a good amount of time. It does not leave the rim inside the mouth . Its a pricey product but weel worth it. Yves packaging is amazingly beautiful. Would recomend to others and continue to purchase other clolors
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I have used this for years! Such a perfect gold/pink gloss. It looks good on it's own or over nude lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful so I love to keep it in my handbag! The color and shd ine last for so long on my lips. I would highly recommend this!
Callie N.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL glosses are on the pricey end but they are absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is stunning, and the actual product is just what I want in a lip gloss, not too sticky or drying and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?