BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #55 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
I’m not always a fan of shimmer gloss but these ones are subtle enough and still noticeable in a good way! These have made me want to reapply because I’ve liked the look so much! They aren’t too sticky and go on smoothly.
Thais B.
Chevy Chase-MD
Gloss gloss gloss!!! OMG!!!! I loveeeeee it!!!! It's perfect...#YSL 💗👌🏼✨✨✨
I use it at all times! It can be used during the day and at night as well. the brightness is the biggest trend of the next stations. I recommend!
Jewels G.
Review for: 17 more...
These are really pretty. The colors are gorgeous and have little flakes of glitter in them. The colors are pigmented as well. They smell pretty good too but not overpowering. The colors don’t exactly last all day. I mean, it’s gloss. But they do stain your lips a little after they wear off so that’s cute. The price is good and I really love this brand. The gloss isn’t sticky either which is usually an issue with gloss. But anyway, really good product.
denise B.
Las Vegas
Love this product!! It’s so shimmery and smooth which you usually don’t get with shimmery lip glosses! I would highly recommend this product! Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
All shades shine, Soft natural shade, I have lips and Usually to add some edge I try some as a final layer , works and looks fine specially when the gloss is what gives u an edge, price point is about $35 don’t forget the cute packaging
Tara S.
Atlanta, GA
What a great lipgloss! I love to wear this under other YSL products. The color offerings are fantastic with lots of variety. This is not sticky at all and leaves a very pretty shine on your lips.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Review for: 50 Golden Peach, 10 Golden Peony, 42 Golden Obsession, 53 Golden Pearl more...
I adore this lipgloss! It is shiny and sparkly and I cannot get enough of it. The glitter isn’t sharp and uncomfortable and it isn’t sticky in the slightest. The packaging is simple, but beautiful nonetheless. It is easy to apply and looks great alone or on top of your favorite lipstick or lip liner. Tons of colors to choose from to create the perfect look!
Casey S.
Royal Oak , MI
For the price, I wish it stayed on longer than it does. It’s also a bit sticky and if I have anything underneath, it’ll come off with the gloss. When it’s on alone it’s gorgeous though.
Melinda D.
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude more...
These glosses are very nice and not too sticky. The colors they have are can fit anyone’s needs the packaging is nice so it is a nice addition to your makeup bag. The colors are long lasting so even though you may pay a little more you don’t have to apply multiple times. Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Lip Color 49 Fuchsia Filtre 0.20 oz/ 6 mL
Ava L.
staten island
love it! it’s so creamy and the color stays on great. it last long and taste good too. i would totally recommend it for anyone. the color are so nice and make me feel so confident.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.