BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Cassady M.
Cassady M.
Windham, ME
YSL is such a great lip brand and I would recommend it over almost everyone. It applies so nicely, the pigment is amazing, not streaky, and it isn't sticky. It is a higher end brand so it is a little pricey but you are getting what you pay for. It is a beautiful product and you should definitely try it out if you haven't already.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I have been loving this glossy shimmering lip gloss. It is a little pricy but it is worth it. I was able to make the gloss last long, I used it for 2 months before running out. It is super easy to apply and stays on for at least 2 hours. I would totally repurchase again the color is beautiful and it has a great color pay off.
L'Erin R.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
This is a beautiful color with lots of shine it lasts forever and doesn't take a lot and goes along way it stays on even when eating it doesn't come off easily and I has a slight stain to it so that even when some of it rubs off he still have color to it no need to reapply repeatedly all day great choice for the money
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Plano, TX
I love the YSL lip gloss especially the nude you can put it on whenever you want and it makes you feel so important when you wear it and at the same time you could use it for going someplace quickly or putting it on just for a special occasion I have recommended it is the greatest lacrosse I will not use anything else
Tory S.
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
Although everyone is into matte lipsticks right now, I still grab my YSL lip gloss. It's the most glittery looking lipgloss that I've ever found. The shades are amazing and it's super easy to apply. I use a lip plumber first which fills in my lips to perfection and gets them ready for this awesome gloss!
emma n.
emma n.
St George, UT
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss is the perfect amount of shine and shimmer. It slides on like butter and has beautiful texture and shine. It is long lasting and great quality, and even works well on top of lipsticks or lip tints. I would buy this product again, and continue to add to my lip collection!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This Yves Saint Laurent Shimmering lip gloss is gorgeous, it feels great on your lips, gliding on easily, without being sticky or tacky. Seriously, these may be expensive, but they are so worth the money, the colors are divine, they wear really well and look even better. I would highly recommend these.
Vilmarie M.
Vilmarie M.
Cary, Nc
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
O. M. G. Why did I wait until I was 30 to try this beauty out?!?!? I have to thank my hubby for this amazing anniversary gift that was accompanied by the YSL cream lipstick and Touché Eclat Blur primer. This baby is so beautiful and it compliments my olive skin so perfectly! It is always in my bag!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
It was really hard to pick just one color so I went with the nude. I was disappointed in how it smelled, but I did like the color. Unfortunately due to the smell I only used it twice and then sent it back to the company. The only reason they replaced it was because my sister works for them.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
It's a nice rose/ golden color as described. With a tan, it'll look great but needs to be reapplied frequently. A tube doesn't last very long. Good quality but a bit pricey considering how often it needs to be touched up.

On the plus side, very nice shade that will work for everyone!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?