BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
I've had this for years. One of my first buys from Sephora. Love it so much, perfect peachy shade with the right amount of shimmer. Only down side is the price. But so worth every penny.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This adds the perfect shine to any lip. I sometimes put it over my lipstick to give me that extra gloss look when I need it. It doesn't run off onto a glass which is a plus. I love it
Andra C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nothing bad to say about YSL lip products. They are by far my absolute favorite! They are creamy but not sticky. They last a long time on your lips and make you feel confident.
Mersaydez H.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Beautiful color, does not have a bar odor like some other lip glosses. I totally love the formula that the YSL gloss has. Very glossy, can be used on top of lipsticks (liquid or otherwise).
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
It was really hard to pick just one color so I went with the nude. I was disappointed in how it smelled, but I did like the color. Unfortunately due to the smell I only used it twice and then sent it back to the company. The only reason they replaced it was because my sister works for them.
Jen B.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Beautiful!!! Smell is kind of like peach? There are glitters in it so be aware if that's not your thing. I've bought this twice and lost it both times lol have to pick up another
Jennifer D.
Sea Girt, NJ
Perfection! Perfect amount of sparkle to get noticed without looking 12 years ago. Sophisticated glamour! Wish they didn't discontinue! Had to purchase my favorite shades on amazon. It is not sticky and lasts all day! Haven't found anything better. Will always buy when I can find it,
Carol S.
Bronx , NY
Review for: 3 Golden Pink
I love this gloss. Great to put on top of a matte lipstick for moisture. Too too sticky. Photographs amazingly!! Not too pigmented but the gold flecks makes up for it. I always but this over and over again.
Brooke G.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Definitely one of my favorite glosses. It doesn't feel sticky and thick on my lips, and the color is so gorgeous! I'm not a big gloss fan but I'm a huge fan of this product.
Akira Z.
Burke, VA
I love it, it has a bad taste to it though and the smell is a bit weird. It looks amazing though and you don't have to worry about it looking messy or out of place, it stays where it's supposed to be.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?