BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Fennella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a divine pink gloss from which is my absolute favourite. The glosses are very moisturizing and the color pigment is true to the look.
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of those expensive spurge I was worrying about before buying. When I did try this at the store I loved it and had to have it.
Malia A.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This gloss is very conditioning and not sticky like other brands. The color is soft, cannot give 5 stars because it doesn't last too long.
Hannah S.
Auburn, AL
Such a beautiful lip gloss. I love YSL and their products are so high quality. It's not sticky and it looks beautiful. Very long lasting.
Bailey O.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This lip gloss is a really nice color and has a lot of shine to it. It's a nice peachy color that you can wear in the summer and rock it.
Alena K.
You can never go wrong with a YSL lip gloss! You want them lips too be popping! And using with product you would have em looking popping!
Colleen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product . Love the way it feels on my lips and it is amazing. Lasts forever and ever . Love the way it feels when i am wearing it
Hannah B.
Such a pretty gloss and feels wonderful on my lips. It's not sticky at all and last for a long time. They give your lips a nice color.
Alexandra H.
The spantenous look ysl gives is honestly dashing, it's like amazingly amazing. The shimmer and shine makes your lips so irrisistable.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
Review for: 17
Uh baby, that's what I am talk about...this color I tried but too strong, the nude ones are perfect and 5his one too, but too strong
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?