BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Valerie F.
This product is so beautiful. The color is rich, the texture is smooth. This lip gloss even has a great soft hint of fragrance. Totally a must buy!
Anna B.
Bellevue, WA
great I love the shimmer. Maybe come in more colors but overall I really like it and I would recommend it to a lot of my friends. Great company too
Elizabeth G.
Love love love the shades of colors they have. They feel comfortable on the lips rather than sticky like mist glosses. And has a Rosie smell to it.
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this glass. I am all about a gloss that lasts and looks like luxury. I wear this to work daily and I always have it in my purse for anytime!
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
The shimmer is subtle. It isn't to glossy and it leaves a beautiful stain. I use this in the summer time when I want a natural or gorgeous gloss!
Yiying T.
I think that dior has did a good job ontheir lip products. It won't has any sticky or any uncomfortable feelings when you put it on your lips.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love love love this lippie. The color is perfect. The formula is amazing! It feels like velvet on your lips. I can't wait to get the colors!
Elissa B.
Not a huge fan of shimmer but applied this after on top of a pink lipstick to lighten it up and add some gloss. I actually enjoyed the shimmer!
Margot R.
Review for: 17
This gloss is amazing!! Lasts all day long and does not feel sticky. You don't even have a wear a lipstick underneath it has great pigmentation
Gift O.
Lagos
These glosses are everything. They don't fade off with wear and they give the lips some colour bot not too much color If you know what I mean
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?