BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I am OBSESSED! with this lip gloss, it is SO pretty, it makes me lips look fuller too. It isn't overly pigmented, its the perfect amount of shine and color. Its not overly thick and sticky like some other lip glosses. I love this stuff!
Kaylee L.
Beautiful, luxurious gloss for your prettiest lips! Pigmentation varies by which color you get but I find that these look gorgeous both alone and with lip color under. If you're looking to spend the extra cash for the ysl label, treat yourself!
Gabby B.
I have been loving this glossy shimmering lip gloss. It is a little pricy but it is worth it. I was able to make the gloss last long, I used it for 2 months before running out. It is super easy to apply and stays on for at least 2 hours. I would totally repurchase again the color is beautiful and it has a great color pay off.
Emma J.
This lip gloss is so gorgeous and leaves your lips in beautiful condition. It makes your lips look full and the collection selection is so gorgeous! It is pricey so you may want to see if there are any cheaper alternatives if you are on a budget but over all a great product!!
Amanda P.
Elkridge, MD
I love YSL and regularly purchase their products, this being very much one of them! The pigmentation in this gloss is simply stunning. The formulation is so divine it feels like silk when it glides across your lips! The gloss keeps my lips moisturized and lasts all day!
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is my favorite going out lip gloss, it makes my lips so exotic and soft. I mix it with Mac yumm yumm lipstick and it makes my lips look so pretty. Everyone always ask me what I'm wearing :and I tell them the saint Laurent lip gloss golden gloss. I just love this so much
Embassy C.
It's a really good gloss you can used for special night or even daily. It's a really beautiful color the texture it's amazing. I have only this color but I'm coming for more. Highly recommended. I would definitely buy it again.
Alison N.
Allentown
Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss and blush lipgloss is my everyday go to lip color. I bought this at Sephora and this is so smooth and not sticky, it is amazing. It is so easy to apply and I never get that goupy feeling. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
These are my to go lipsticks. I love everything from YSL especially these super glossy lipsticks that are perfect for every look and ocassion. They are more expensive than other lipsticks brands but they are totally worth the price.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
This is such a unique gloss, It looks great over practically ever single lipstick or even alone for a nice sheen on the lips! I think this is completely worth the price. I purchased mine at Sephora and would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice unique gloss.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.