BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
This is an amazingly smooth, perfect shade of nude lip gloss. I got it at Sephora and although it's a little pricey for me to keep up the addiction, it's so beautiful on! I'd recommend it if you're in search of a gorgeous, all-purpose nude shimmer.
Callie N.
YSL glosses are on the pricey end but they are absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is stunning, and the actual product is just what I want in a lip gloss, not too sticky or drying and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.
Stephanie I.
Lakewood Rch, FL
My absolute favorite gloss of all time! I am a bit spoiled when it comes to my lips! I love high-end brands! YSL lip gloss smells amazing and I have been using it for years. The packaging is gorgeous! I will always buy their products again and again.
Ji Hee Y.
Alongside makeupfoirever's gloss, Yves has the BEST gloss ever. Just like their tint (which I LOVE) the gloss stays on for a while despite its glossy property, has amazing color, and is not too sticky. I will definitely buy again once they get a new line for fall!
Lynda L.
Every girl needs this in their purse! It's looks elegant and sophisticated with beautiful packaging! It's a little pricey but it's totally worth having. I love a sexy gloss and will definitely splurge on myself again but not as soon as I'd like.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely just love the luxurious feel Yves Saint Laurent provides for me. Whenever I swipe it on, I instantly feel like a million Bucks! This is the perfect nude for someone with fair skin like myself and it keeps my lips feeling hydrated. I buy these at Sephora and it's constantly with me. I wear it all the time whether I'm dressing up or have a simple makeup day. A staple product for sure!
Karen L.
This has to be the most beautiful lip gloss I have ever bought in my entire life. I love the beautiful 24kt gold flecks and layering in on other lipstick colors make it a beautiful combination. I like how it gives that feminine touch to my lips without being sticky at all. The smooth texture glides on nicely and makes my lips stay moisturized for several hours. I think this is the perfect neutral pink for those who want a neutral look like with a little pop of color.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Putting YSL on my lips is like putting gold onto my lips or I don't know unicorn poop. It is amazing. It lasts forever and it just looks perfect. I find with other lip products it looks like I drooled all over the place. YSL makes me look like a real adult! Thanks for giving me amazing lip products and foundation. My make up holy grail fo sho.
Cassady M.
Windham, ME
YSL is such a great lip brand and I would recommend it over almost everyone. It applies so nicely, the pigment is amazing, not streaky, and it isn't sticky. It is a higher end brand so it is a little pricey but you are getting what you pay for. It is a beautiful product and you should definitely try it out if you haven't already.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
YSL has some of the very best products on the market and these lip glosses are one of them. They aren't too sticky which I like, but they're also extremely pigmented and last for ages! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.