BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

emma n.
St George, UT
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss is the perfect amount of shine and shimmer. It slides on like butter and has beautiful texture and shine. It is long lasting and great quality, and even works well on top of lipsticks or lip tints. I would buy this product again, and continue to add to my lip collection!
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
Although everyone is into matte lipsticks right now, I still grab my YSL lip gloss. It's the most glittery looking lipgloss that I've ever found. The shades are amazing and it's super easy to apply. I use a lip plumber first which fills in my lips to perfection and gets them ready for this awesome gloss!
Bree F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Such a pretty color! Seriously one of those colors that looks great on everyone. You can wear it everyday and never get sick of it. Dress it up or down and it works perfect.
Arisneida J.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I honestly think this should have been one of the most voted in the influenster awards! Is amazing, lasting, looks great, the formula is very distinctive and not similar to anything i've tried before! I wish it was more affordable but oh well!! Fingers crossed for the influenster contest !
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
This is an amazingly smooth, perfect shade of nude lip gloss. I got it at Sephora and although it's a little pricey for me to keep up the addiction, it's so beautiful on! I'd recommend it if you're in search of a gorgeous, all-purpose nude shimmer.
Stephanie I.
Bradenton, FL
My absolute favorite gloss of all time! I am a bit spoiled when it comes to my lips! I love high-end brands! YSL lip gloss smells amazing and I have been using it for years. The packaging is gorgeous! I will always buy their products again and again.
Lynda L.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Every girl needs this in their purse! It's looks elegant and sophisticated with beautiful packaging! It's a little pricey but it's totally worth having. I love a sexy gloss and will definitely splurge on myself again but not as soon as I'd like.
Ji Hee Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alongside makeupfoirever's gloss, Yves has the BEST gloss ever. Just like their tint (which I LOVE) the gloss stays on for a while despite its glossy property, has amazing color, and is not too sticky. I will definitely buy again once they get a new line for fall!
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely just love the luxurious feel Yves Saint Laurent provides for me. Whenever I swipe it on, I instantly feel like a million Bucks! This is the perfect nude for someone with fair skin like myself and it keeps my lips feeling hydrated. I buy these at Sephora and it's constantly with me. I wear it all the time whether I'm dressing up or have a simple makeup day. A staple product for sure!
Cassady M.
Windham, ME
YSL is such a great lip brand and I would recommend it over almost everyone. It applies so nicely, the pigment is amazing, not streaky, and it isn't sticky. It is a higher end brand so it is a little pricey but you are getting what you pay for. It is a beautiful product and you should definitely try it out if you haven't already.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?