BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #69 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
This is a beautiful color with lots of shine it lasts forever and doesn't take a lot and goes along way it stays on even when eating it doesn't come off easily and I has a slight stain to it so that even when some of it rubs off he still have color to it no need to reapply repeatedly all day great choice for the money
Arisneida J.
I honestly think this should have been one of the most voted in the influenster awards! Is amazing, lasting, looks great, the formula is very distinctive and not similar to anything i've tried before! I wish it was more affordable but oh well!! Fingers crossed for the influenster contest !
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
If you are looking for a smooth and long-lasting lip gloss, definitely try YSL's. Many glosses that are high shine tend to be tacky or so liquidy that they bleed all over. This is a slick gloss that stays put yet provides a glass shine. Golden Impertinence is a gorgeous blush shade that is a sheer wash of pink on its own or beautiful layered over lipstick. Long lasting and in an exquisite package.
jae C.
This is a beautiful gloss to top onto other lipsticks or colored lip lines. While I am a fan of Yves Sain Laurent, I am not a fan of their scent that they add to their lip products. I wish that they were a little bit lower, price-wise, but it's a nice little treat to splurge on.
Arelis O.
Walton, KY
great product. The gloss is not to sticky but yet lasts a good amount of time. It does not leave the rim inside the mouth . Its a pricey product but weel worth it. Yves packaging is amazingly beautiful. Would recomend to others and continue to purchase other clolors
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL
I'm OBSESSED with this lip gloss! I've literally worn it every day since I've got it. It was definitely worth the price I payed. This stuff stays on nice, but toward the end of the day when it fades away the glitter in the lip gloss just sits on your lips and is kind of grainy and uncomfortable. Other than that, it's amazing and I'll definitely be repurchasing it
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
I have used this for years! Such a perfect gold/pink gloss. It looks good on it's own or over nude lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful so I love to keep it in my handbag! The color and shd ine last for so long on my lips. I would highly recommend this!
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
This is an amazingly smooth, perfect shade of nude lip gloss. I got it at Sephora and although it's a little pricey for me to keep up the addiction, it's so beautiful on! I'd recommend it if you're in search of a gorgeous, all-purpose nude shimmer.
Stephanie I.
Lakewood Rch, FL
My absolute favorite gloss of all time! I am a bit spoiled when it comes to my lips! I love high-end brands! YSL lip gloss smells amazing and I have been using it for years. The packaging is gorgeous! I will always buy their products again and again.
Callie N.
YSL glosses are on the pricey end but they are absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is stunning, and the actual product is just what I want in a lip gloss, not too sticky or drying and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.