BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Possibly the most perfect pink tone out there!!! Goes on smoothly but the best part is that it's not sticky and feels great
nicky N.
nicky N.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
This is the profit gloss for every day great for the work place go with any outfit data night its a
All around get lip gloss
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Colliersville, NY
It is a perfect topper for any nude or peach shade it's my favorite to pair with MAC velvet teddy I recommend this highly!
Chrisy M.
Chrisy M.
Houghton Lake, MI
Review for: 46 White Quartz Gold
I love, love this color! Wearing alone during day and on top of my lipstick at night I love how it shimmers on for hours!
Britnee B.
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
My absolute favorite basic nude gloss. Usually is my everyday go to! Not too sticky and pigmented just the right amount!
DeAna V.
DeAna V.
El Paso, TX
I swore I had a kiss of gold . I didn't even want to kiss my boyfriend when I wore it lol it was too perfect on my lips
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mountain Home, AR
You can never have enough shimmer. Glossy, but not sticky glossy. Not too shiny. It goes on smooth. Lasts long periods
Morelia D.
Morelia D.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
These lip glosses are not sticky at all like others that I have used. They are very pigmented and in a way hydrating .
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
When I apply some of those products I feel comfortable, beautiful, chic and always like a princess. they are wonderful
Ashontee C.
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
This keeps my lips shimmering and on point, I love this Lip gloss so much. I don't think I have like a lip gloss more
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?