BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Faith B.
Review for: 17
i live for this gloss. it lasts almost all day. i only reapply it twice a day, after i eat. it doesn't leave your lips with that kind of slimy feeling, it's smooth and it's not thick.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 17
Over all one of the best lip products I have EVER USED. Long wearing, beautiful colors, great product! A friend turned me on to YSL makeup and I love it so much.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love this gloss. Goes on smooth and isn't sticky or goopy like some others. The color is fantastic and long lasting. I wouldn't trade it for any other gloss in my collection! I can't wait to add more colors.
Eleonora Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I absolutely love this amazing lipgloss from YSL. I forgot what color I have but it's the lighter shade and it smells so good. It lasts me all day and the formula is so nice and glossy and super shiny!!!!
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutly my favorite brand to get lip stick from. Its goes on so silky and smooth and last the entire day. I honestly and truly recomend this product to anyone.
Essence N.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 17
Ok let's just say YSL is the best! I love the way the product glides on your lips and the shine is a true shine. I only give it 4 stars because I wish the color was a little more of a rich color.
Bree F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Such a pretty color! Seriously one of those colors that looks great on everyone. You can wear it everyday and never get sick of it. Dress it up or down and it works perfect.
Arisneida J.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I honestly think this should have been one of the most voted in the influenster awards! Is amazing, lasting, looks great, the formula is very distinctive and not similar to anything i've tried before! I wish it was more affordable but oh well!! Fingers crossed for the influenster contest !
Lynda L.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Every girl needs this in their purse! It's looks elegant and sophisticated with beautiful packaging! It's a little pricey but it's totally worth having. I love a sexy gloss and will definitely splurge on myself again but not as soon as I'd like.
Embassy C.
Review for: 17
It's a really good gloss you can used for special night or even daily. It's a really beautiful color the texture it's amazing. I have only this color but I'm coming for more. Highly recommended. I would definitely buy it again.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?