BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
Love the color. It's an everyday color. Gives a great pop of color to the lips. It is not a sticky formula. One of my favorites.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Wilton, CT
There's nothing better than YSL's lip gloss. Steep pricing, but worth every penny. I wish I could purchase these in ever color!
Sophy P.
Sophy P.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Cute not sticky, packaging is super cute. Like to wear this gloss over my lipstick or liquid lipsticks to give it a little pop
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 17
I love this ysl coral lip gloss super soft not greasy or tacky You can't find this item at Fifth sacks avenue department store
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Lake Worth, FL
I really love this color. I always have it in my purse for on the go. This color matches with almost everything in my closet.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Anthony, NM
I just love the color and quilty. It last for hours the color it so smooth and rich. It has that perfect smell to it as well.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Love the color. Glides well and is the perfect lip gloss. Cons the cap comes lose sometimes but well worth it. A must product
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Marshall, MN
I use to be addicted to this lip gloss but I decided to try new colors don't mean I don't like it I just wanna try new things
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Amo esta línea. Los colores naturales y neutros ayudan a que salir sin maquillaje con solo gloss puesto me haga ver fabulosa
Marianna K.
Marianna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks amazing, smells amazing, feels amazing!! Got mine in the shadow nude karat at Sephora. It's pricey but well worth it!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?