BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #75 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Jenna J.
Houston
This lipgloss looks and smells devine! Coat yourself in luxury with a lipgloss that transforms your look. The sparkle is flawless and the texture is perfect. It's worth the money!
Emily L.
staten island
Highlight recommend for a long lasting shimmer lip tint. Packaging was exquisite and was very early to apply with there wand. Definitely met my expectations and I'd buy it again!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Love their shimmer lip glosses. They are not super sticky. They add a verhnicehealthy looking gloss on my lips. The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great
Amanda B.
Hemet, CA
Love the smell of these & the shimmer isn't too much or overwelming like some.. and the color is great.. this brand is really nice if you love your glosses I'd recommend :)
Yesenia G.
Terrell, TX
At first i wasnt a big fan of the lip gloss until i used it more snd more and i fell in love ! I love the shine it gives my lips ! Alot of people always asking what im wearing when i have it on!
KEERA K.
louisville, ky
THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE GLOSSES.. I OWN 4 SHADES.. THEY LAST FOR HOURS.. HAVE SHEER PIGMENT AND HIGH GLOSS WITH ADDED SHIMMER.. GREAT TOPPERS FOR THE YSL LIPSTICKS
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
I've never been a huge fan of lip gloss (my lips are full enough without it). However, I decided to try one once in a lifetime - and this lip gloss changed my life. It is a little pricey, so my friend let me use hers before I dediced to buy one for myself. The color is good and doesn't look like most lip gloss brands around. Besides, it feels light on your lips. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, just like my friend recommended to me!
Mariana H.
Tracy, CA
Very cute color range. I enjoy the ones I have that are in golden shimmery tones. Not necessarily my go to gloss but still a great one to have in your collection!
Faith B.
Review for: 17 more...
i live for this gloss. it lasts almost all day. i only reapply it twice a day, after i eat. it doesn't leave your lips with that kind of slimy feeling, it's smooth and it's not thick.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This product is absolutly my favorite brand to get lip stick from. Its goes on so silky and smooth and last the entire day. I honestly and truly recomend this product to anyone.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.