BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Joanna S.
Just as it's called, it made my lips shimmer. This product is high quality and when you use it, you can totally tell the difference between this and other lip glosses. I would buy it again and I think you should too.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Yves Saint Laurent is the best products I've ever used especially when it comes to matte lip gloss goes on great it's not sticky at last all day this is an amazing product!!
Lydia R.
Staten Island, NY
These have a pretty scent and for me, brings me back to a fond memory. The entire ysl line has beautiful packaging. This gloss doesn’t stay that great and it’s expensive with not much product for the price so it’s a splurge.
Demetra H.
Jackson, MS
Leaves those lips fully moisturized and just the right amount of color. Its a high end lip item but well worth the splurge. I genuinely used it everyday and my lips didn't chap or feel dry after it was worn off. This is a great staple in your makeup bag.
Sami M.
I love this color for my yellow undertones! I buy this from Costco Warehouse. You can't try any on, but ysl colors always look good on me. I highly recommend it!
Shaianne G.
Spanaway, WA
This is a beautiful color that is long lasting! I wore ur for 5 hours straight and it was still on my lips like I just applied worth every dollar and would definitely recommend !
Desirae D.
Mumbai
The perfect shades of gloss to give you that stylish yet bold edge. I've bought this for the first time and the results were unbelievable. It's worth the money and I would definitely recommend this product.
Jill L.
San Antonio , TX
YSL golden lip gloss was my favorite gloss for almost ten years. It was all I used. It was the best gloss I have ever used. It was perfect in every way. It was shimmering and glittery, but not too shimmery or glittery. It was the perfect t consistency, not too thick not too thin. Just right. It had a nice flavor as well. It had amazing staying power as well. I used to smoke, I know, it was a terrible habit, but I didn't have to reapply a lot. It would stay on through the smoking and eating. It was amazing. Unfortunately they have discontinued it. I did hear a rumor that they are bringing it back. When and if they do I will be first in line to stock up!
Amanda B.
Hemet, CA
Love the smell of these & the shimmer isn't too much or overwelming like some.. and the color is great.. this brand is really nice if you love your glosses I'd recommend :)
Yesenia G.
Terrell, TX
At first i wasnt a big fan of the lip gloss until i used it more snd more and i fell in love ! I love the shine it gives my lips ! Alot of people always asking what im wearing when i have it on!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.