BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Jessenya R.
Jessenya R.
It is such a great product I enjoy wearing it. I get a lot of compliments over this product i can never stop using it. Its number 1 for me
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing colors and goes on perfectly! Good pigmentation. The price is very high but I do feel like you get a good product for the price.
Yelitza G.
Yelitza G.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely gorgeous! Recommend it to all my friends! Brings me compliments all day for sure! Definitely great value and wprth the price!
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I don't have a lot to say except I love it! Try the more natural lip colors and creams then find the ones that make you so very happy!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
El Segundo, CA
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
Nice application and staying power without feeling sticky. Also, love this color alone or on top of another one to give it dimension.
Beth A.
Beth A.
West Blocton, AL
Love the Yved Saint Laurent Pure lip gloss. It goes on smooth and glossy and makes mt lips look so lush and luxurious. Great product.
Becki M.
Becki M.
PLAIN, WI
I love this brand. It is high quality. Does not dry up and get thick or clumpy. I just wish they carried more varieties where I live.
Ivelisse P.
Ivelisse P.
Avon park, FL
Review for: 3 Golden Pink
I love this lip gloss! This is for your glam nights when you really want or going to have eyes on you. Great color and pigmentation.
Ashlynne M.
Ashlynne M.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
IN LOVE with these glosses. Very comfortable to wear. Not sticky or slippery. Great variety of colors. Love the hints of shimmer.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Harrisburg, IL
It's pretty expensive BUT you do get what you paid for. Great quality and pigment. Not sticky at all. An overall great lip gloss.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?