BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Desirae D.
Mumbai
The perfect shades of gloss to give you that stylish yet bold edge. I've bought this for the first time and the results were unbelievable. It's worth the money and I would definitely recommend this product.
Jenna J.
Houston
This lipgloss looks and smells devine! Coat yourself in luxury with a lipgloss that transforms your look. The sparkle is flawless and the texture is perfect. It's worth the money!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their shimmer lip glosses. They are not super sticky. They add a verhnicehealthy looking gloss on my lips. The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great
Emily L.
staten island
Highlight recommend for a long lasting shimmer lip tint. Packaging was exquisite and was very early to apply with there wand. Definitely met my expectations and I'd buy it again!
Sophie P.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Golden gloss is my favorite all time lip gloss. This started my obsession with YSL makeup many years ago. Now my bathroom counter looks like the YSL section at Nordstroms!

Amanda B.
Hemet, CA
Love the smell of these & the shimmer isn't too much or overwelming like some.. and the color is great.. this brand is really nice if you love your glosses I'd recommend :)
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL LIP gloss are so georgeous on your lips
theyre a little bit expensive but its totally worth it
they have so many colors and theyre so good
i really really like them
Yesenia G.
Terrell, TX
At first i wasnt a big fan of the lip gloss until i used it more snd more and i fell in love ! I love the shine it gives my lips ! Alot of people always asking what im wearing when i have it on!
KEERA K.
louisville, ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE GLOSSES.. I OWN 4 SHADES.. THEY LAST FOR HOURS.. HAVE SHEER PIGMENT AND HIGH GLOSS WITH ADDED SHIMMER.. GREAT TOPPERS FOR THE YSL LIPSTICKS
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been a huge fan of lip gloss (my lips are full enough without it). However, I decided to try one once in a lifetime - and this lip gloss changed my life. It is a little pricey, so my friend let me use hers before I dediced to buy one for myself. The color is good and doesn't look like most lip gloss brands around. Besides, it feels light on your lips. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, just like my friend recommended to me!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?