BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #70 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Alicia S.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
there is nothing better than a ysl gloss. not only is it so moisturizing without being sticky, but it leaves a little hint of a stain on your lips that's beautiful.
Zee A.
Dearborn , MI
Amazing quality! stays on for hours, i absolutely love the glitter in the formula it really make your lips pop (especially in the sun). Normally line my lips, then swipe it on :-) highly recommend.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 17
This has been my favorite lip gloss to date! I have received several compliments since I've been using it.
The gold is not overbearing, and it provides the best shine--I also think the gold helps to provide what appears as a plumping effect.
Ray K.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL LIP GLOSSES ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST GLOSSES EVER ON EARTH YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER LIPGLOSS LIKE THESE . From what ever color you choose this lip gloss will change your lip game life!
Madi T.
Newark, DE
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
i love love love this lip gloss. it is super pigmented and moisturizing and doesn't get sticky like most lip glosses do. i love the packaging and it feels nice and heavy and expensive. i highly recommend this product
Haley D.
Defiantly a go to for my fave glosses. I forget the name of the shade that I have but it's sort of a Rosie pink it's a great toper to wear or just something to wear by itself on natural days.
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 17
My go to for a seductive look for a night out on the town! Not tacky or too thick, amazing shimmer and stays put through drinks and dinner. Doesn't run off my lips and that is a plus for me!
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love it so much! Gives me life! Please buy it!!!!ots just an amazing formula and quality!!! Value for money is also very nice!!! Would buy it again and totally net my expectations!
Sami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love this color for my yellow undertones! I buy this from Costco Warehouse. You can't try any on, but ysl colors always look good on me. I highly recommend it!
Shaianne G.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This is a beautiful color that is long lasting! I wore ur for 5 hours straight and it was still on my lips like I just applied worth every dollar and would definitely recommend !
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?