BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Christian T.
Titusville, FL
The color pay off was great, application was nice when first applied but greasy and very drying over time. The consistency was very tacky. If the formula was different definitely would be a staple.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I love more natural tone colors on myself and this color is amazing with my skin tone, especially in the summer when I get more tan and my Spanish and Indian side pops more! Long lasting and smells good
Ashley R.
San Jose, CA
Worth every penny! Goes on so nice and gives you some nice color to your lips. Long lasting and beautiful packaging. A little pricey but you'll be addicted when you try it. I want every color!
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
Not in love. This product looks great for about 5 minutes but has Zero lasting power. It's very thin and is gone 1,2,3. There are way better products out there that look great and lay longer.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Catie K.
Westmont, IL
Absolutely gorgeous on full lips. Color lasts for a long time, and the color pay off is fantastic. It fills in the lines in my lips making them smoother as well. It transfers a bit but that is to be expected of any gloss.
Essence M.
Markham, IL
I love this lip gloss. It last all day, it has a wonderful smell and makes your lips look very kissable.  I have not used the product in a couple of years, but it is one of those staple products that you will never forget.
Chloe S.
I absolutely love this product to give me great color was shine it's long-lasting and also makes my lips super moisturized. I would definitely use it again and it was overall a good purchase. 10 out of 10 would recommend
nomi k.
Lakewood, NJ
Not sticky. I love it that it makes my lips shine and stays on for quite a while. On a windy day if my hair blows near my lips, it doesn't stick to my lips. Tastes good and applies easily.
This is an expensive product,but it lasts quite a while and its such a beautiful color. Highly recommended.
Joelle M.
these glosses leave a sick shimmer on my lips.  a bit pricy but so very worth it. it comes in beautiful packaging and applies very gently onto your lips leaving a beautiful shine
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.