BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Ontario , CA
I like to wear this light color when I am feeling it at work. It's subtle enough for work, but pretty and light and stays on through out the day
Elley V.
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
Perfect amount of sticky. Gloss last long and color pay off is good for a gloss. Perfect color to add on top of any lipstick , or over bare lips
Brie M.
Brie M.
THE PERFECT NUDE GLOSS! I am definitely a gloss girl and can be pretty particular. This had great color and didn't leave my lips feeling sticky.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Beautiful and natural color. Lasts a long time before needing to be reapplied. Doesn't dry lips and easy to apply. Well worth the extra money.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Vidalia, GA
Love these YSL lippies. I have 5 or 6 of these and enjoy them all. I am not the fondest of the grapefruit like scent but it goes away quickly.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product it's my holy grail to a perfect lip ! I always end up going back to this lip gloss such a perfect finish and long lasting !
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Bowie, MD
I love Yves lipgloss so much, it's a daily staple. It doesn't have that gross sticky texture and adds a nice emphasis to my lip stick color.
Elizbeth R.
Elizbeth R.
Humble, TX
Love this lip gloss they smell really good and they feel so smooth. The only thing is that they are pricey and some people can't affor them.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this a while ago and didn't get much use out of it but now that it's summer And it's been trendy lately it's been my go to lip gloss
Jessenya R.
Jessenya R.
It is such a great product I enjoy wearing it. I get a lot of compliments over this product i can never stop using it. Its number 1 for me
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?