BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Heidy G.
Heidy G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Because of my skin I'm not sure what kind o colors are good for me, but this one it's perfect I love the color and the package, it's really easy to find.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had the one that had gold flecks in it and fell in love! Very pigmented gloss colors and stays on for a good period of time before you have to reapply.
Leeza P.
Leeza P.
Really nice color I love the packaging it's soft but no too soft to the point you can't see it, it's a nice touch if you don't like too much on your lips
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 3 Golden Pink
I love it. It's perfect for classy occasions or just a fun night out. I apply it over and lipstick that matches the color. Or in the middle of my lips
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: 16 Golden Burgundy Ysl Lip Color
This color I usually wear in the fall season, I love burgundy colors on yellow undertones. It's perfect for fall. Gives a little bit of a grungy look.
Keila G.
Keila G.
Mission, TX
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
One of the best brands in lip products ever. This product creates a shimmery but natural glow to your lips & leaves them glossier than ever. Love it
Nikhita H.
Nikhita H.
Dana Point, CA
A very good nude lip gloss. YSL lip gloss is not too heavy or sticky. It adds a decent amount of color and is long lasting. Perfect for everyday use
Tania G.
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Yves glosses are a must to have. Like i mention before, they might be spendable but worth it. Yes it sure met my expectations. Pricey but worth it.
Yolande F.
Yolande F.
Filled with rich moisture, n sheer shiny color! Last forever, stylish bottle, very pricey, but we'll worth the price, your paint for the quality.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Love this glass. I am all about a gloss that lasts and looks like luxury. I wear this to work daily and I always have it in my purse for anytime!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?