BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

But First, Rosé >.
San Francisco, CA
Love this lipgloss! It smells so good and stays on during a whole day. I've been using it for 5 years now. Sephora has a great selection of colors. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Would buy it again and again.
Joelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
these glosses leave a sick shimmer on my lips.  a bit pricy but so very worth it. it comes in beautiful packaging and applies very gently onto your lips leaving a beautiful shine
Tobi A.
Review for: 17
I totally go for this gloss because it has a really vibrant colour, topped with a bit of glow. Not the exaggerated kind but this nice touch that keeps it perfect.
Sally W.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love the silky smooth texture. Beautiful colors! Goes on easily and stays nicely for an extended period of time. It doesn't have the sticky consistency a lot of glosses have and I definitely recommend this!
Cyrielle C.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy going lip glosses. I own three different colors. Very nice for the summer, very shiny. Don't stay very long on the lips, so I advise to keep it in your purse when going out.
Royal K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss This lip gloss is totally worth the price!! If you're a lip gloss junkie then you should definitely add this to your collection.
olivia p.
knoxville
looks great on! not sticky at all and makes my makeup routine easier. the outside is gorgeous and is worth the price. so aesthetically pleasing against my other makeup products. i recommend buying this!!
Prinzzz
I've recently just brought this product just for the sake of it but I can honestly say.. no regrets I love them so much💖 I will purchase more because the colours are so unique
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I just say that I'm sad that they discontinued these glosses? What woman wouldn't love lip glosses with 24k gold shimmer. This is everything. A little sticky but worth it!
Lore L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I die for the old-school YSL formula. I saw that they recently reformulated and re-introduced the glosses. Everything is amazing but I still wish they sold the old colors too
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?