BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Gloria T.
Gloria T.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Lip gloss is a must when you put them over your lip stain or lipstick. It adds a glossy look and makes a beautiful appearance to our look. the packaging is very nice
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses it has a very sheer beautiful shine. And it stays all day without smearing. And the long lasting wear is a definitely a plus
Luminita C.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Ysl are one of my favorite makeup brand.the pure nude lip gloss I think matches all skin tones.i am light to medium and matches my skin perfectly.very nice texture
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK
I like the more nude look when it comes to lip gloss. This brand and style is one of my all time favorite lip gloss. Its a quick put on and goes with everything.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
Lovely gloss! Consistency is perfect! Not too thick or thin. High gloss shine without looking cheap. Comforting feel on the lips and a gorgeous natural color.
Karen F.
Karen F.
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
Loved is color! It doesn't Sri k to your hair like some glosses and lasts for hours. It really favors everyone that tries it and I get a ton of compliments.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Woodbury, NJ
This ones a winner! Pink nude is my favorite and this does nor disappoint. Super pretty and stays on the lips a long time as long as your not eating dinner!
Chase D.
Chase D.
Lubbock, TX
The formula on this is great, aside from the stickiness! i love how wet lips look and how comfortable this is on the lips! I just wish it wasn't as sticky!
Jada R.
Jada R.
Greenville, MS
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Nothing says "Classy Lady" better than whipping out your Yves Saint Laurent gloss, and applying it on your lips. It applies smoothly without feeling gunky.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I like to use lip glosses especially when my lips are chapped it moisturizers my lips and it's a great product to use once you want to use a natural look.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?