28 colors available

Renee P.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
This product is high end. So read: not inexpensive. The color range and colors are very lovely. I tried the shade in "Golden Peach". It's a light pink/peach color. It's a shimmery shade and you can see the glitters in the tube itself. The packaging is well done and I think most of the price of the product went into the development of that. Altogether "Golden Peach" is not a unique shade. However, on the lips it's pretty. the color is subtle and lets the natural color of your lips just come through a little bit. It's only slightly sticky and the formula feels soft. However, a really big however, THE SMELL. It smells so strong of chemicals. The smell unfortunately doesn't go away once it's on the lips. :( I could not stand the scent and even after wasting my money I decided to give it away and go for a different gloss instead.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Montclair, NJ
I've never been a huge fan of lip gloss (my lips are full enough without it). However, I decided to try one once in a lifetime - and this lip gloss changed my life. It is a little pricey, so my friend let me use hers before I dediced to buy one for myself. The color is good and doesn't look like most lip gloss brands around. Besides, it feels light on your lips. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, just like my friend recommended to me!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely just love the luxurious feel Yves Saint Laurent provides for me. Whenever I swipe it on, I instantly feel like a million Bucks! This is the perfect nude for someone with fair skin like myself and it keeps my lips feeling hydrated. I buy these at Sephora and it's constantly with me. I wear it all the time whether I'm dressing up or have a simple makeup day. A staple product for sure!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This gloss looks and feels different from most lip glosses. The color is neutral, but the flecks of gold in it make lips look lush and fuller. The texture is smooth, not sticky, and it has longer staying power than most glosses. I have fallen in love with almost every color of Golden Gloss I've tried. The lip gloss goes on smoothly with a high gloss and the shimmer of gold dust.
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
I'm OBSESSED with this lip gloss! I've literally worn it every day since I've got it. It was definitely worth the price I payed. This stuff stays on nice, but toward the end of the day when it fades away the glitter in the lip gloss just sits on your lips and is kind of grainy and uncomfortable. Other than that, it's amazing and I'll definitely be repurchasing it
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
YSL <3 Absaloutely beautiful lip glosses! Beautiful pigment, easy to apply. Last a good amount of time! I've come back to them over and over. I like the shimmery ones because they make my lips look a little more glossy. Gorgeous packaging.. The only con is they are pretty pricey for a lip gloss. But once you try it, you'll never think twice on the price ;-)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
This is only of my ultimate favorite glosses! I feel like it goes so one smoothly and doesn't feel sticky at all! 8 have such dry lips and anything that with irritate my lips or dry them out is a hard no for me. This product does neither, it feels good on my sensitive lips, looks amazing, and over all you can tell it's high quality lip gloss.
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
This lip gloss is impressive. It is bright color and rich Humidity Dejan her lips seems Hermoso.La formula of this lip gloss is the best compared with other companies that have Shimmer is not fair too chanky and I love that color gold right of it falttering does my lips look thinner
. I would like to buy this product again and recommend it.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Plain City, OH
This lip gloss is one of the best out there. It glides on so smoothly and lasts a long time. It isn't sticky feeling but rather just moisturizing. I love the color and like having a neutral color and if I want to change it up I sometimes wear a bright lipstick underneath. I feel this color looks good on most skin tones as a neutral color.
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss! I used to use a different brand regularly, but it was easily wiped off. A friend recommended this to me and I immediately fell in love! Not only is the color Amazing and perfect for spring, but the lip gloss itself is long lasting and doesn't feel sticky or weird on the lips. Definitely recommend!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.