BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not always a fan of shimmer gloss but these ones are subtle enough and still noticeable in a good way! These have made me want to reapply because I’ve liked the look so much! They aren’t too sticky and go on smoothly.
Jewels G.
Review for: 17
These are really pretty. The colors are gorgeous and have little flakes of glitter in them. The colors are pigmented as well. They smell pretty good too but not overpowering. The colors don’t exactly last all day. I mean, it’s gloss. But they do stain your lips a little after they wear off so that’s cute. The price is good and I really love this brand. The gloss isn’t sticky either which is usually an issue with gloss. But anyway, really good product.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Such a beautiful shimmery product. YSL a high end makeup cosmetics line. but definitely worth it Products are always Easy toapply and beer make u unhappy. Price is high. I would buy again because expensive makeup is always better makeup. Definitely long lasting and glossy. this product is not sticky and will make your lips feel so good.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
I received this lip gloss as a gift at Christmas. I thought it was beautiful and felt nice on my lips,
but there other glosses like the colour pop ones, buxom, and many more that feel just as nice without the major price tags. I would rather get several of my less expensive ones instead.
Grace G.
West yarmouth, MA
Review for: 17
This product is definitely a bit pricey. I bought it from sephora a while back. However, it is definitely worth the hydrating and the colors are amazing on! The gold flecks add a fun touch and really made my lips pop. I'll def buy this gloss again.
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Veniz D.
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
I got this for my birthday last year and I must say that I've been using it non stop ever since! The formula is very glossy but it doesn't feel tacky or uncomfortable at all. I do have to reapply but I usually only reply once or twice.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Review for: 17, 2 Golden Praline, 54 Golden Sand
Their So pigmented and I love the way they look their not pricey for their brand and I love the way It looks beautiful and you get this at mall or Sephora macys or Dillard's I have already 3 but when I'm finished I'll buy three more
jennie A.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yves Saint Laurent is the best products I've ever used especially when it comes to matte lip gloss goes on great it's not sticky at last all day this is an amazing product!!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?