BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Red J.
New York

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 16.0px; font: 14.0px Georgia; color: #0b0b0b; -webkit-text-stroke: #0b0b0b; background-color: #fafafa}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

There has not been a YSL lip product that I've disliked or hated.  But this does not rate high on my list of lip products.  The color was run of the mill and this really didn't stick out as an outstanding product for me, especially with the price of the product.  When I'm paying as much money as these products are, I expect to be wowed or at least really like it.  This one didn't do it for me.  The formula wasn't sticky or tacky, but this wasn't for me.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
This gloss is absolutely luxurious. The consistency is long lasting and the shimmery color is very nice. What I liked the most was the unique woodsy scent that this gloss has. As much as I love the scent of this, I feel the other qualities can be found in cheaper brands of glosses.
Jewels G.
These are really pretty. The colors are gorgeous and have little flakes of glitter in them. The colors are pigmented as well. They smell pretty good too but not overpowering. The colors don’t exactly last all day. I mean, it’s gloss. But they do stain your lips a little after they wear off so that’s cute. The price is good and I really love this brand. The gloss isn’t sticky either which is usually an issue with gloss. But anyway, really good product.
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken, SC
The smell and taste of this lip gloss is awesome! It’s not overly sticky and thick like most glosses are. It’s definitely worth the money. Blends with lip liners. I can’t wait to purchase more of them!
Sapphire D.
Seaford, NY
I absolutely love these glosses! First off the color selection is beautiful! They’re pigmented without being thick and cakey. Beautiful to throw over lipstick or use alone. I’ve bought these many times and will continue to!
eirini t.
I love these glosses!! They are light weight yet long wearing . They smell like a mojito, there’s such a beautiful shimmery finish. They look great on top of other colors but also pretty alone. They are a splurge , but last so long and look so nice and chic.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
I adore this lipgloss! It is shiny and sparkly and I cannot get enough of it. The glitter isn’t sharp and uncomfortable and it isn’t sticky in the slightest. The packaging is simple, but beautiful nonetheless. It is easy to apply and looks great alone or on top of your favorite lipstick or lip liner. Tons of colors to choose from to create the perfect look!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Such a beautiful shimmery product. YSL a high end makeup cosmetics line. but definitely worth it Products are always Easy toapply and beer make u unhappy. Price is high. I would buy again because expensive makeup is always better makeup. Definitely long lasting and glossy. this product is not sticky and will make your lips feel so good.
Michelle H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a smooth color very vibrant and the packaging is great. It could have been better and no I will not be purchasing f this again. But I would share with others it’s just not my choice of makeup
Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
I dont usually like wearing lip products because im not a fan of my lips. However you will never go wrong with any YSL product. Pure luxury, top quality, no skimping. You will always be satisfied with any YSL product. I will be a lifetime consumer of the brand and always recommend all items.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.