BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Formulated with water brilliance to provide 10 hours of hydration and a translucent pop of color.

The applicator’s unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision.

OCTYLDODECANOL - AQUA / WATER - TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE - ETHYLCELLULOSE - GLYCERIN - SORBITAN STEARATE - ALCOHOL - CETYL ALCOHOL - PHENOXYETHANOL - SUCROSE COCOATE - CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE - SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE - HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR - SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE - CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE - SODIUM POLYACRYLATE - ALUMINA - MAGNESIUM SILICATE - SILICA BENZYL ALCOHOL - TIN OXIDE - LIMONENE - BENZYL BENZOATE - ANISE ALCOHOL - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE - [+/- MAY CONTAIN - CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES - CI 15850 / RED 7 - CI 17200 / RED 33 - MICA - CARAMEL - CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 - CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 - CI 42090 / BLUE 1 - CI 75470 / CARMINE

• How long does this stay on lips?? Is it smudge-proof or j...2 Answers
  • Is this a true stain? Like it feels like nothing is on yo...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price and is it long wearing? 1 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Pop Water
  • "This is product is very pricey!! BUUUTTT you get what you pay for. it was beautifully package and said luxury all over it.! The gloss is long lasting and looking beautiful on. Very easy to apply., If you are willing to pay a little more ...get this product. " in 8 reviews
  • "I have fairly colorless, chronically dry lips. Not like, kinda dry sometimes: like chapped to death year round. I can't use most lipstick bullets because it looks like I rubbed paste into every crack if my lips. But these glossy stains give me life once again. Compared to the original glossy stain formula, the pop water collection is slightly more plush, sheerer, and glossier, whereas the original is creamier and more opaque. The glossy plushness of the pop water collection soothes my desert-dry lips and disguises their cracks and general imperfections while adding beautiful color. As for longevity, I don't care too much about reapplication but with these, I only need to touch up after eating or drinking. If left alone, I have had the color 201 stay on for 7+ hours. The color fades evenly throughout wear and is easily retouched. Like the rest of YSL's lip range, it carries a soft mango scent. Overall, the pop water collection is amazing and I highly recommend all the colors. " in 4 reviews
Paula N.
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in two different colors in store. I absolutely love the colors and the packaging. If your not careful it can crease or clump before it dries. This was first time purchase. Of course like all my lip items I lose way too fast *cry* only reason I took off a star was because of the smell it was sooo strong.
Chu L.
Review for: 204 - Onde Rose more...
I have it in Onde Rose (204) color. I like its applicator, formula and light scent but the pigmentation is much less than I expected and it does not last. I expected more for the price I paid for this.
Chanell G.
This is one of my all time favorite lip glosses ever!!! It’s not super slick and glossy, but it is hyper pigmented and one of my favorite girly pinks. It’s ultra long lasting and super playful.
Viktoria V.
Puyallup
Review for: 201 - Dewy Red more...
YSL makes the most beautiful color variety in their lip stains! They feel so comfortable on the lip and last for hours. Beautiful luxurious packaging. Have used these for years and do not intend to stop!
YK H.
YSL makes THE BEST lip stains!!!! Literally every other lip stain I've used will look nice, but dry out my lips. YSL ones DO NOT DRY OUT YOUR LIPS!!!!! They are the perfect lip stain - the color is buildable, so you can have either a natural or full-makeup look, and they last a long time and don't budge if you touch your lips/etc. i know the price point is super steep, but if you are a fan of lip stains they are WORTH IT!!
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
I really enjoy this product. I wasn't sure at first because it's not super pigmented but it feels so nice on the lips and I got some compliments on it! It wears off looking natural,not patchy and gives a gorgeous stain. It leaves your lips hydrated. A little pricey,but I recommend!
Emily F.
Atlanta

Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
I got this lip stain for Christmas. I like it a lot. It stays on for hours even after eating and drinking without having to reapply which is great but it dries out my lips and makes them very chapped. This product is perfect for a night out. It will last all night, but it isn't for everyday use!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
High intensity color that will knock your socks off. Beautiful pigment that lasts all day even through eating and drinking. Apply carefully as it does stay wherever it's applied. 100% recommend this to other lipstick lovers.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
Talk about Splurging on a lip gloss, but it is oh so worth it. I have used these along with other glosses by this Yves Saint Laurent and they never disappoint. They are so easy to apply and just give off the best subtle pop of gloss. I love these but like i said, it is def a splurge.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX
How long does this stay on lips?? Is it smudge-proof or just like a regular lipstick?
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
I've heard a couple of people talk about these and they seem amazing... do any of you guys like them and why ?
Elizabeth L.
Santa Monica, CA
Is this a true stain? Like it feels like nothing is on your lips? Or is it sticky? Does application feel like water?
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Is it worth the price and is it long wearing?

Amazon