A revolutionary lip product that combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain.

Coat your lips with this lip color that offers a lightweight texture, which immediately melts onto lips. Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting shine.

How To Apply:

This can be applied in limitless ways, whether you’re after a playful pop of color, or intense drama and a statement look. Use one color on the cheeks, and the other shade on the lips, to bring contrast yet keep your look within one color family. Or on the cheeks, use both shades, with the lighter shade placed above the apple of the cheeks and the darker one on the apple itself, then blend with a brush or with fingers to achieve a subtle gradation and blush effect. On the lips, swipe one color and blend out for a pretty stain of color, or be daring, and create a duo-toned lip.

Octyldodecanol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Stearyl/Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Dimer Dilinoleate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polybutene, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Mannitol , Polyurethane-15, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract , Yeast (Faex) Extract , Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid [+/- May Contain: Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Silica, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 73360 (Red 30), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.

Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain ? Who All had used this and does it actually Stay on? Of all the Lip Stains out there which does anyone know that actually stays on 24 hours or more.?
How dark is the nude shade and would it be too much as an everyday color?
What is the best “nude” shade for medium skin tones?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain!
Product Highlights
“Favorite color of these along with the red one. It is just like a lipstick(lasts all day) and a gloss(glossy and not drying) this color adds the perfect pop of pink,coral,peach to your lips. AMAZING” in 117 reviews
“This is my go-to for a red lip. Not only is it an amazing and long lasting color, but it also smells so good! It literally smells like fresh berries. I am in love.” in 90 reviews
“Glides on so smoothly, and sooooo hydrating, by far one of my favorite high end lip products. The size is perfect for your purse too.” in 35 reviews
YSL is my go to brand. The packaging is super cute and classy. I love applying it. It is super smooth. Very well worth the price. I'm on online shopper type of person so I don't see the shades upfront and there's no Nordstrom where I live. I was a little scared about receiving it but I was not disappointed when I got it! Totally worth it!
I love all of the YSL glossy stains!  The packaging is so luxurious and the product really lasts a long time on my lips!  The fuschia color is great for summer and adds a bright pop of color.  The formula is moisturizing, not drying, like so many other stains.
Odessa, FL
I really like this product, the Yves Saint Laurent lip stain. I bought my product from my local Sephora, and I have every color. I like how all the color vary , but they are all the same product and don't have differences like some brands. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Verner
Have you seen this packaging tho... so pretty ! I love how luxe it feels! I do think there is better out there in terms of long lasting but it is a nice product to have if you feel like splurging. They have a good colour selection also
Bronx , NY
Review for: 9 - Rouge Laque
I got this as a mini with a Sephora purchase. I wanted to try this lipsticks for such a long time that i was considering buying it but thanks god I didn't because they were not what I was expecting. The formula is not good because it transfers a lot and lets not talk about eating with this. Is not possible quite expensive and don't stay on.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
these are really good lip oils and honestly, as much as it pains my bank account to say this, worth the price. they’re not extremely unique but using them and being happy with the result just gives me a sense of elegance and wealth as ridiculous as that sounds. it’s just nice to feel like i’m treating myself every time i put this on
Katy, TX
This product is amazing! It goes on very smoothly on your lips and stays on for a good amount of time. It's my first time using it, and I still think it's a bit pricy, but I would definitely buy again! If you're looking for some high quality lip colors, I would recommend this to you!
Milwaukee, WI
Although very expensive, I feel like there are cheaper products that do a better job and offer more pigment and benefits for lips. The cost does not fit with the effectiveness of the product and I wouldn't buy the product again despite the adorable and detailed packaging.
Lakeland, FL
It's a very creamy product and easy to apply. I like they the applicator has a sharper point than more wands. Another plus is the want is slight bent allowing for easy application. Smells great. It doesn't last long if you have a meal or drink and will for sure need reapplication
Sunnyvale, CA
I really like this brand. The packaging is beautiful and easy to apply with this brush.  It did kind of dry out my lips though but it seemed to have stayed on for a while, the color is rich and bright, i already have plans to buy a few other colors, i would say its worth the cost.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tacoma
a month ago
Greenville, SC
a year ago
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain the doe foot looks so inviting. For the price point, is this product worth it? I do love glosses. Thank you.
Gloria L. • 9 months ago
Yes, it is worth it. I think YSL lip products are all worth it.