The original award-winning formula in saturated color.

Could it be compared to other high-end products regarding its quality?
HOW IS THE APPLICATOR IS PRECISELY AND EASY TO FILL THE LIPS ?
HOW IS THE LIPSTICK IS STICKY OR SMOOTH ?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain!
Product Highlights
Favorite color of these along with the red one. It is just like a lipstick(lasts all day) and a gloss(glossy and not drying) this color adds the perfect pop of pink,coral,peach to your lips. AMAZINGin reviews
This is my go-to for a red lip. Not only is it an amazing and long lasting color, but it also smells so good! It literally smells like fresh berries. I am in love.in reviews
Glides on so smoothly, and sooooo hydrating, by far one of my favorite high end lip products. The size is perfect for your purse too.in reviews
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Karolina R.
Yves Saint Laurent lip stains are most gorgeous. I have several in different purses. They last really long time, won’t dry my lips like other brands I tried and have beautiful color than stays on my lips for a really long time.
Amanda C.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 103 - Pink Taboo
This lip product is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I really do love everything about it. Well, except for maybe the price. It's $38 USD. But other than that, it's pretty much perfect. It has the perfect amount of pigment. The perfect amount of gloss. It's not too thick or too thin. It's not sticky. It's very lightweight and hydrating. I don't know how they made this gloss/stain, but it must be magic or something. This really is a long wearing gloss. The actual glossy finish of it stays glossy for a long time, and the color/pigment part doesn't budge, at all. Even after the glossy finish wears off, the color isn't going anywhere. It truly is an all day lip color product. There are "alternatives" (not EXACT dupes) for this at the drugstore, but they aren't nearly as good. I would gladly spend the $40 on the YSL product than $6 on a drugstore "alternative". That's how much I love this lippie. Plus, it's YSL. The packaging is gorgeous and it just makes you feel fancy 🤣 The color I have is 103 Pink Taboo Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain
Erica R.
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Erica R.
This lip stain is a gorgeous red that can be blended and softened. The glossy stain is great on its own or with another gloss topper. There is obviously transfer as it’s not mattifying, but does stain well.
Sunii P.
Jersey City, NJ
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Sunii P.
Lovely lip stain, however, I don’t think it really stains. At least, not like my Korean ones. If I rub my lips together, the “stain” gathers it certain areas and beads up. If I keep my lips separate, the stain is beautiful and high shine!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I think this is a great lip stick and you will not be disappointed at all it last all day too
Rachel M.
Rice, MN
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Rachel M.
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Rachel M.
Review for: 12 - Corail Fauve
God I live for these stains. It really is like a gloss-stain hybrid; They’re pricey for my taste, but there is nothing like them! I love the interesting taste the stain has, the nice wash of color, and the applicator precision is wonderful. If I could get this in every color I would!! The packaging is gorgeous, cap clicks in at the end so you know it’s shut, and it’s got a little “window” so you can see the color inside. Love these so much!!
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
Review for: 105 Corail Hold Up, 103 - Pink Taboo
It does work quickly! It is my favorite, it works, not sticky, stays on for a good amount of time. I wear it almost daily and it keeps my lips moisturized and soft.
Sophia O.
Kansas City, MO
YSL is my absolute favorite makeup brand on the market. Products are ALWAYS amazing quality and look so effortlessly elegent applied on the face. This is the best lip product I have placed on my lips. YSL is a brand I recommend to EVERYONE and is worth every cent!
Akiko B.
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain uploaded by Akiko B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased color 50 (Encre Nude). It’s definitely on pricier side for lip gloss but the color looks pretty much how it shows on the tube even on my dark mauve lips with no concealer. It does come off “some” but leaves enough pigment even after a good meal. I’m going to “invest” more YSL lip gloss now. Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
This product has a long lasting wear and does not come off easily with the sip of a drink or bite of food. It has a smooth application and leaves my lips feeling soft and creamy. I like the color selections as well. I would highly recommend this lipstick. Mine listed me about 3-4 months.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khatia G.
New castle , DE
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Is this lipstick better then the fenty ones?
Natina R. il y a un an
I personally like the Fenty one. I tried both on a client and they preferred Fenty.