BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Get unbelievable shine without the stickiness. Inspired by a kiss, Gloss Volupté provides up to ten times more shine than a classic gloss. The unique applicator is shaped like a kiss and allows for even application over fuller or finer lips. Mix and match the three top coats to the glosses to achieve different looks and effects from subtle to sultry.

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "Love this product because it is very glossy and very hydrating! If I want more than Chapstick, but still want my lips to feel hydrated and soft, I always use this! " in 63 reviews
  • "Super pigmented! Very cool applicator wand, although I don't think it helped anything very long lasting lip product." in 53 reviews
  • "Love this so moisturizing and stays on forever. The applicator is unique and fits perfectly to your lip" in 44 reviews
Angela F.
Arlington, VA
I just purchased three more of YSL's lip glosses today! I really enjoy the luxurious feel of the gloss and all the great colors that YSL offers. Yes, it's a bit expensive but once I find something great like the YSL lip glosses that I would use everyday, I would rather invest my money on it then invest in cheaper things that will most likely stay in my makeup drawers rather than in my purse!
Tiffany C.
SPRING, TX
Review for: Iridescent more...
Was looking for something to replace my beloved and discontinued Pur Gloss by them. I was introduced to this formula by a sales girl at Nordstrom and fell in love. It's beautifully light and non sticky, lovely for every day wear.
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
Love this product!! It has great pigmentation, super shine, and very hydrating. I'm obsessed with these. It is a little pricey but totally worth the cost. You can purchase these at Neiman Marcus. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
This product is so beautiful on your lips .I bought it for the first time and it exceed my expectations.Its not too sticky like some lip glosses.It gives your lips just the right pinkish tint .I would definitely recommend this.
Brinly D.
Love this lipgloss not at all sticky very pigmented but also subtle long lasting. Will recommend to all my friends. Actually gave this is a gift because I thought the price was so great. Pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Liz V.
oxnard
It's amazing it gives u a very very nice color. It also hydrates my lips in the same time it looks good and has a very nice smell it looks good in any skin tone ❤️ and I would totally recommend this to a friend !!!! Love it 💞💞
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
So pretty. Comfortable to wear, nicely pigmented and decent staying power. I often find myself slipping one into my shopping bag in the store or tossing one into my shopping cart online when I am almost ready to check out.
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Ysl never does my wrong when it comes to lip products. First off the scent is always fantastic and the color stays on my lips all day long! Its totally worth the splurge because it lasts for a good amount of time. Highly recommend ysl lip products to everybody!
Anna T.
This is a really nice formula, I love all the colors in the collection too. I usually reapply after a few hours-towards the afternoon. YSL is a good product for lip gloss and lipsticks. I would definitely repurchase this in another color to expand my collection!
Corina C.
Rocky Face
Review for: Other more...
Love love love such cute packaging . It looks so luxurious . And the nude is perfect on top of everything. It is oviously expensive because it is a luxury product but in my opinion it is well worth the splurge . If you have been looking for a special gloss to treat yourself with then this is the right one
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Is this a lip plumping gloss and is it available in various shades ?
Kathryn C.
Is this a long lasting lip gloss?
Nina S.
Is the colour long lasting ?
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
Is this lip gloss as good as they say it is?
mariah c.
Renton, WA
Love The Color, But Are There More?