BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Get unbelievable shine without the stickiness. Inspired by a kiss, Gloss Volupté provides up to ten times more shine than a classic gloss. The unique applicator is shaped like a kiss and allows for even application over fuller or finer lips. Mix and match the three top coats to the glosses to achieve different looks and effects from subtle to sultry.

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "Love this product because it is very glossy and very hydrating! If I want more than Chapstick, but still want my lips to feel hydrated and soft, I always use this! " in 63 reviews
  • "Super pigmented! Very cool applicator wand, although I don't think it helped anything very long lasting lip product." in 53 reviews
  • "Love this so moisturizing and stays on forever. The applicator is unique and fits perfectly to your lip" in 44 reviews
Amy K.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Rose more...
I absolutely love YSL lip glosses! The packaging is stunning and they look heavenly on the lips - I feel like they are absolutely worth the price.  I think the rose color is particularly flattering, and I enjoy the look of lipgloss as matte has been in for a while but the 90s are back in style!
Natalie C.
Review for: Rose Orfevre more...
One of my favorite lip glosses ever!  Have repurchased several times.  I love shade 202 for myself and it's a good everyday go to gloss.  love the scent and taste, signature YSL and there is nothing comparable to it.  Very much worth the price and will continue to repurchase and recommend!
Janie S.
Fort Mitchell, KY
BEST GLOSS EVER SHADE 20 IS LIFE!!!!!! This is my literal favorite gloss of all time, I keep it in my bag no matter what if I'm feeling dull that day I'll put some of this on and it brightens my face and day each time. This is a stay in place gloss without all of the sticky mess. 100/100
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
Long wearing, smooth, hydrating and a gorgeous finish. It did feel a little more slippery than I normally like but the finish was pretty enough to distract me. It did transfer for me so at the price point, I only wear for special occasions or for date nights. Definitely not my everyday
Margaret G.
Review for: Rose Satine more...
This is my all time favoriteeeeee formula of gloss of all time. I had never own something like this before. They are the most comfortable gloss that you will ever wear, not sticky at all. Love the packaging  but wish they could be a little more affordable so I could own more of them :(
Jessica K.
Lutz, FL
I own the shade #20 "Nude Carat", and it's one of my favorite glosses. It looks beautiful applied on top of any lipstick. It gives just the right amount of shimmer. I would love to purchase more shades from this line.
Arianna S.
Review for: Fuchsia Vermeil more...
The pigment on this gloss is super rich. I love how long lasting it was and I've layered it on top of nudes to help dilute the color when I needed something more subtle. The packaging is just as glamour as the brand and the tube has lasted me over a year! Worth the $$$!
Malibu F.
YSL has the most luxurious lip glosses! I love how it doesn't feel too tacky on my lips and yet is still a nice gloss and ydrating. It is a little higher in price, but in my opinion it is definitely worth it! I would recommend it for a perfect gloss on special occasions!!
Julie H.
YSL glosses are the best! Smell wonderful and super easy to use! I like it alone and over lipsticks. I have 2 shades and will buy more soon. Last a decent amount of time for a gloss, but not the longest.
Kate S.
These glosses are gorgeous! The packaging is beautiful and the glosses themselves are stunning. The colors are vibrant and bring life to your face. I've had a few different colors and I love them all. This is a great item to throw in your clutch for a night out! Love it!
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Is this a lip plumping gloss and is it available in various shades ?
Kathryn C.
Is this a long lasting lip gloss?
Nina S.
Is the colour long lasting ?
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
Is this lip gloss as good as they say it is?
mariah c.
Renton, WA
Love The Color, But Are There More?