17 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #56 in Lip Gloss

Get unbelievable shine without the stickiness. Inspired by a kiss, Gloss Volupté provides up to ten times more shine than a classic gloss. The unique applicator is shaped like a kiss and allows for even application over fuller or finer lips. Mix and match the three top coats to the glosses to achieve different looks and effects from subtle to sultry.

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte
This is my second time purchasing YSL's Gloss Volupte. I rarely finish my makeup products but I managed to use the entire contents of my first tube. The formula is lightweight, color-saturated, hydrating, and smells amazing (like peachy mango). It's not the longest lasting lip gloss in the market but I don't mind (who wouldn't feel luxurious and chic when re-applying this product?). The shade I purchased (Opium Persan #103) is an earthy-orange tone with subtle glitter flakes that glimmer gold in some angles and pinkish-purple in others. However, the glitter is tiny and the gloss isn't ultra shiny which makes the product feel grown-up and slightly demure.

Bonus: YSL is currently offering free engraving on select lip products.

Price: $32.00 / 0.20 oz
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte
I'm usually not a lip gloss person. I'll occasionally wear a bit of it over my lipstick, but rarely. I find most of them to be too sticky and thick. But oh, this lip gloss!!! It is amazing!!! It's shiny, smells so fruity and delicious, isn't tacky or thick, but also isn't way too thin - it's the perfect consistency in my opinion. I absolutely love it. This is the only lip gloss I can wear all by itself! The only downside is it doesn't last a super long time, but most lip glosses need to be re-applied pretty frequently, so to me it's no big deal.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Review for: Saharienne
The color was a bit darker than expected but you can't go wrong with YSL lip products. Their have been a couple I've heard people say they have sticky lip glosses or not enough pigment but I always find the payoff to be good. Although there are other brands I tend to go after more, simply due to cost & I only wear lip sticks a few times a week. From what I've tried I haven't been dissatisfied but the cost is a little much for me when it comes to lip product
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Corail Lingot
Absolutely the best lip gloss on the market. This has been my go to brand of lip gloss for many years and definitely worth the money. You don't have reapply every 45 minutes this stuff actually does it job and does it very well. I would definitely recommend this to those out there who have been hesitant to try this out whether its because of the price or because you just don't know if it would work well. Totally worth the price and works GREAT!
Ricci P.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
OH.EM.GEE these lip glosses are the absolute BEST! I cannot say enough about them. They have this oil in them that makes this lip gloss amazingly not sticky and just smooth. The tints that they come in are beautiful and so soothing especially when I have dry lips or I was out in the sun too long and I forgot SPF for my lips... just the best lip gloss I've found and I do not care how much it costs I will always have 3 backups at a time!
April O.
April O.
Toms River, NJ
One of my favorite line in the YSL lip collections are these YSL Gloss Volupte Lip Gloss.
First of all, there are so many shades to choose from and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. Whether you prefer shimmer or non-shimmery, these glosses have you covered!
They are highly pigmented, moisturizing, and with beautiful packaging (as always with YSL).
Highly recommend trying out this lip gloss in it's wide variety!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Review for: Gloss 55 Rose El Dorado

I have a special affinity for a nice lipstick. I don't know, but it is a certain fact that this lipstick, picked from Ysl has the power to illuminate a woman's face and make her simply radiant! The lipstick applies like a dream! It simply glides on the lips and it is so pigmented that you will obtain full color with just one swipe! The lips look so hydrated and appetizing! I definitely recommend this lipstick.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
I did a highly uneducated purchase and got this assuming it was a matte lipstick, shouldve guessed it wasn't since it is a gloss. Guess I was too enamoured by the colour and didn't think it through. I cant complain though, the formula is great, it is very pigmented and lasts long. Not "matte lipstick long", but its great. I also got a much cheaper matte dupe and I like to use them together for touch ups.
Talita M.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
I really love this colour, it's between a red and a coral/orange. Looks beautiful against olive skin. I lOve it so much I got this one as a backup. It was hard to find around 'cos it's a best seller. very happy with product itself however when I opened it and checked the lipstick it had some marks on it, like scratches or something. A bit Dissapointing to know someone touched it or something.
Love B.
Love B.
YSL lip glosses are great! These lip glosses are not tacky, they moisturize my lips all day long and it smells great! I love this lip gloss since it doesn't dry my lips, provides the perfect shine, it's not too thick and the color range are perfect! I use this on top of lipstick or just by itself for a natural look. It's pricey but every time I use it, I feel luxurious...so it's worth it!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Is this a lip plumping gloss and is it available in various shades ?
Nina S.
Nina S.
Is the colour long lasting ?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Is this a long lasting lip gloss?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
Is this lip gloss as good as they say it is?
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?