BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Get unbelievable shine without the stickiness. Inspired by a kiss, Gloss Volupté provides up to ten times more shine than a classic gloss. The unique applicator is shaped like a kiss and allows for even application over fuller or finer lips. Mix and match the three top coats to the glosses to achieve different looks and effects from subtle to sultry.

Buy on Cos Bar
Desiree L.
Review for: Rose Orfevre more...
Such a pretty pink color with gold flecks. I pair this over MAC Sandy B lipstick and it’s a perfect match. The packaging is so Lux. I love seeing this lipgloss in my makeup bag. The doe foot applicator is angled for easy application and the formula has a pleasant scent to it. Absolutely love this lipgloss.
Nikki W.
Indio , CA
I love everything about this gloss! First I love ysl! I think they package beautifully the formula always goes on great! This color is gorgeous especially if you enjoy soft eyes and a bold lip! I went to dinner and it stained so I didn’t worry about reapplying too much! Definitely get this color
Olga R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Rose more...
Pretty, sparkly gloss. Someone gave it to me as a gift so it’s not exactly the right color for me. Feels moisturizing while it lasts which isn’t super long. There isn’t anything particularly amazing about this gloss for me to want more of them unless I find an amazing color. Smells pretty nice
Mary L.
Review for: Fuchsia Vermeil more...
I really like this lipgloss not only for its texture but for its taste. Sometimes lipgloss can taste pretty chemical like and this one actually taste like fruit. I was so excited that it has a great shine without the stickiness. I'd only have to say negatively that it doesn't have phenomenal color.
Annie F.
Review for: Pure, Fuchsia Vermeil, Rouge Velours, Iridescent more...
I love the glosses! They're so easy to use, the brush brings the perfect amount of gloss right to your pout, and it also has very soft bristles. I love using this over matte glosses for a dynamic look, and the picking's beauty can't be beat! How beautiful is the gold hardware on the tube?!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Kahee L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Corail Lingot more...
Wish it stayed on longer, only got about an hour of wear before having to reapply. Color wears super well if you prefer sheer lip glosses. Not too sticky and is easy to apply. Would shop around more before deciding whether or not to repurchase.
Moung S.
Seattle
YSL is my favorite high end lippie brand! I love the sophisticated look and the formula is amazing! It glides on smooth and such an easy product to use! The colors are great and the packaging is too cute! I will and have definitely recommend this brand and product to everyone!
Janet R.
Grand Prairie TX
This product is a little pricey but has great color and long lasting. Usually lip gloss isn’t every pigmented but this product is great. Not too sticky or drying like other glosses. The color is great for all skin tones and looks great in pictures. Has the right amount of shine and glitter so it doesn’t look cheap
Danielle F.
Denver
YSL at it again with another great lip product! The applicator is my favorite type and it goes (and stays!) on well. I like how this gloss isn't sticky. It is the perfect addition to a mature but playful type of look.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Is this a lip plumping gloss and is it available in various shades ?
Kathryn C.
Is this a long lasting lip gloss?
Nina S.
Is the colour long lasting ?
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
Is this lip gloss as good as they say it is?
mariah c.
Renton, WA
Love The Color, But Are There More?