BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #79 in Lip Gloss

A made-to-measure customizable lip gloss that provides extreme shine, luxurious hydration, and radiant color.

Get unbelievable shine without the stickiness. The unique lip-hugging applicator is shaped like a kiss and allows for an even application over fuller or finer lips.

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) . AVOBENZONE (BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE) (OTHER): PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE . HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE . BUTYL STEARATE . BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE . BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 . POLYETHYLENE . HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL . DIMETHICONE . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX) . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER . ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL EXTRACT . SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE . STEARYL STEARATE . ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . ORYZANOL . AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . BEHENIC ACID . PARAFFIN . GLYCERYL STEARATE . LECITHIN . TOCOPHEROL . ASCORBYL PALMITATE . BUTYLENE GLYCOL . ROSEMARY (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS) EXTRACT . PHENOXYETHANOL . HEXYLENE GLYCOL . SODIUM HYALURONATE . CITRIC ACID . LIMONENE.[+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 15850 (RED 7) . CI 15850 (RED 6) . CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE) . CI 73360 (RED 30) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 12085 (RED 36) . CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE) . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 77002 (ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE) . SILICA . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . TALC. ] "6YL03-1 "

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "Love this product because it is very glossy and very hydrating! If I want more than Chapstick, but still want my lips to feel hydrated and soft, I always use this! " in 63 reviews
  • "Super pigmented! Very cool applicator wand, although I don't think it helped anything very long lasting lip product." in 53 reviews
  • "Love this so moisturizing and stays on forever. The applicator is unique and fits perfectly to your lip" in 44 reviews
Desiree L.
Review for: 19 - Rose Orfevre more...
Such a pretty pink color with gold flecks. I pair this over MAC Sandy B lipstick and it’s a perfect match. The packaging is so Lux. I love seeing this lipgloss in my makeup bag. The doe foot applicator is angled for easy application and the formula has a pleasant scent to it. Absolutely love this lipgloss.
Nikki W.
Indio, CA
I love everything about this gloss! First I love ysl! I think they package beautifully the formula always goes on great! This color is gorgeous especially if you enjoy soft eyes and a bold lip! I went to dinner and it stained so I didn’t worry about reapplying too much! Definitely get this color
Rossely P.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte Pure Women's Lip Gloss, 0.2 Ounce more...
This brightness is divine, it is the. Indicated for a quiet day or an outdoor outing in which you also want to feel fabulous, its texture is fabulous, it does not correspond on the lips, it's just great.
Mary L.
Centreville , VA
Review for: 4 - Fuchsia Vermeil more...
I really like this lipgloss not only for its texture but for its taste. Sometimes lipgloss can taste pretty chemical like and this one actually taste like fruit. I was so excited that it has a great shine without the stickiness. I'd only have to say negatively that it doesn't have phenomenal color.
Annie F.
Review for: 201 - Pure, 4 - Fuchsia Vermeil, Rouge Velours, Iridescent more...
I love the glosses! They're so easy to use, the brush brings the perfect amount of gloss right to your pout, and it also has very soft bristles. I love using this over matte glosses for a dynamic look, and the picking's beauty can't be beat! How beautiful is the gold hardware on the tube?!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Review for: Rose more...
I like that this is a neutral red. these lipsticks are usually very drying to the lips, but this one has a moist feel to it. Because my skin is fair, this color is a little dark for my skin, so I don't wear it frequently. It is a beautiful color, though.
Tijera F.
Santa Maria
I'm obsessed w this lipgloss! Most lipglosses have a tacky glue feel to it but this one glides on very smoothly, not leaving a sticky mess! I use this over a matte lip to soften it up or just alone w a bare lip! Cant go wrongFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Moung S.
Seattle
YSL is my favorite high end lippie brand! I love the sophisticated look and the formula is amazing! It glides on smooth and such an easy product to use! The colors are great and the packaging is too cute! I will and have definitely recommend this brand and product to everyone!
Danielle F.
Denver
YSL at it again with another great lip product! The applicator is my favorite type and it goes (and stays!) on well. I like how this gloss isn't sticky. It is the perfect addition to a mature but playful type of look.
Bri W.
Elkridge, MD
Great lipgloss. Works with all lipsticks and makes your lips silky smooth. Not sticky at all. I’ve bought twice now and will continue to buy and recommend to all my friends. Love love Love love this.
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
Is this a lip plumping gloss and is it available in various shades ?
Kathryn C.
Is this a long lasting lip gloss?
Nina S.
Is the colour long lasting ?
Samantha S.
Laredo, TX
Is this lip gloss as good as they say it is?
mariah c.
Renton, WA
Love The Color, But Are There More?