Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Pur Pure Lip Gloss uploaded by Katherine V.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Mirror shine and pure color are the assets of this mythical gloss that beautifies your lips with ultimate elegance. With the utmost precision, this fashion accessory delivers a flash of colored light and enables one to achieve various effects.

Emily F.
Wayland
I love these Yves Saint Laurent glosses. I got it online they are on the sheerer side but are gorgeous. Good value for the price. Packaging is very high quality. I recommend this to many people actually.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Love this when I am going for a darker more goth look. Looks great as a black lip gloss or layered over another color lip. High quality but very expensive. As with all YSL products I love the scent! Highly recommend.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Love this lip gloss! It not only feels great on your lips but the color selections are beautiful. This product is a little pricey but it is worth the money and lasts a long time!! I would totally recommend this product!
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
sara a.
woah... woah.... woah.... such a luxurious item! loved the way it applied and definitely recommending to so many people! Yves Saint Laurent YSL Lip Vault
Harlee T.
Spring, TX
This gloss is kind of gloopy and not long lasting at all. Not good enough for the price. But I will finish using it since I bought it.
Norma M.
Love this color, love this gloss, its bot that sticky, but I love the way you can build up color on it without making it nasty.
Ebony D.
San Antonio
Product looked great, but was a bit sticky...not sometimes I expected from a pricier gloss...maybe I got a bad one
Sydney R.
Riverton, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very good and pigmented product. It goes on very smoothly and the packaging is beautiful.
Sanya Z.
Dubai
The most perfect gloss out there. You can call it the queen đź‘‘ of glosses. Why do I say so?
1. Not sticky