Yves Saint Laurent Gift Set for Men, 3 Pc, 1 ea
Yves Saint Laurent Gift Set for Men, 3 Pc, 1 ea
By Yves Saint Laurent
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA

What other products do you guys recommend if I love this scent but want to change things up a bit?

Christina S.
Christina S.
Chanhassen , MN
1 year, 5 months ago
Versace always has great scents for men, try one of them.
Salinas S.
Versace is good
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
1 year, 7 months ago
Dior suavage is a good one
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Polo blue, aqua di gio
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
2 years, 4 months ago
I would recommend Burberry touch for men and also Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
2 years, 4 months ago
Scents are so personal so recommendations are so difficult! I peg this as fresh and light - so if I were suggesting other colognes that I think are similar I would recommend Issey Miyake, Aqua D'Gio, BVLGARI AQVA (heavenly for the summer, in my opinion) or there's a Cartier one that makes me into a puddle. I can't remember which one it is, but it only comes in the larger size. I want to say it was Cartier Concentree or Intense or something along those lines! Happy hunting!