BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary, fine-as-ink foundation with broad spectrum SPF 18 that perfects the skin while it wears weightlessly for 24 hours. Get all-day comfort, broad spectrum sun protection, and a soft-matte finish with this featherweight foundation that suits every skin type. Its innovative hybrid stain technology provides a lightweight yet high-coverage formula, and its exclusive extendable polymers offer buildable coverage that lasts for a flawless finish. Special sweat and sebum-controlling agents allow for 24-hour of coverage even through humidity or heat, and its sensorial and volatile dry oil complex allows it to set in seconds. Formulated with pure-micro-coated pigments, it delivers lasting, radiant color, and the face-zoning applicator allows you to perfectly apply it to the face for precise, easy-to-use application that's never cakey or heavy. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Allison K.
Allison K.
New City, NY
100% my holy grail foundation. It dries fast, so you have to work it in quickly, but once applied you do not need to set with powder and it will last all day. Make sure you shake it before applying and be careful with the applicator because it can sometimes get messy. Otherwise, if you are trying to look photoshopped in really life, this is your go-to!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
AMAZING!!!! Colour range is wonderful from pale white to cocoa deep! Loreal is great about that. The stuff is great for oily skin who wants a stay put foundation. I would say the only con is the price. However because it's so pigmented and a little is supposed to go the long way, product should last a long time! Lasts long doesn't smudge!
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
I know this product ain't cheap, but my goodness, this foundation makes my skin look amazing. It looks like my skin - but better. It's lightweight, I love the scent, and it's medium coverage (perfect for everyday), but totalyl buildable to full coverage for a night out!
Jamilla C.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I'm wearing this foundation today! It's been in the 90's outside, and this foundation absorbs oil and sweat and stays in place. It has a smooth, semi-matte finish and a little goes a long way. Great shade range and suitable for all skin types except maybe very oily.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Love this stuff. It has spf which I personally love. The packaging is beautiful and isn't cheap. It is expensive but I found I used less product to cover my face and it lasted a long time. This isn't a matte coverage but can be made into one with powder b
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
This foundation is so luxurious and glamorous. i would buy it all the time but it's expensive. it's long lasting and has good coverage. i have dry skin and it still works wonders and I'm always going to buy this foundation
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
This foundation is very lightweight, making it a favorite of mine for summer! The scent is so pretty and it glides on your skin like silk. Super easy to apply, I use a stipple brush to swirl it into my skin in thin layers
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite foundations! So light and thin but I loved the coverage. I have fairly normal skin with an oilier t-zone but this wore well everywhere. I used the shade Almond and it was a great match for me.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Minot, ND
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation SPF18 B30 Almond 0.84 oz
This makes my skin look flawless and it's very long wearing. I have sensitive skin bit this makes my skin feel great!! It doesn't smell weird like most foundations and I love it
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
YSL! Youve done it again! This foundation is the most gorgeous base ever! So long lasting and the color selection is superb!!