BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

LE TEINT ENCRE DE PEAU, the art of a perfect complexion without compromise, 24-hour wear and comfort. Flawless coverage for a perfectly even and luminous matte finish. A new hybrid technology for a texture as light and fine as ink, yet perfectly concealing. The result is natural and imperceptible, offering all women the freedom of a perfect complexion all day long.

Ryn C.
Leesburg, GA
My go to foundation. It’s medium coverage, not so full it looks like a mask, but full enough that it covers almost all of my imperfections. I love wearing this on a night out as it looks amazing even after a sweaty night of dancing. I like how the finish is a demi-matte so it doesn’t suck all the life out of my skin. The picture is me wearing it with my normal highlight and contour.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
I was very unimpressed with this foundation. I always wear a full coverage foundation and was assured that this product would last all day. I used it with YSL blur primer. This foundation is NOT full coverage at all!!! And the slight coverage that you get does not last at all. I have dry skin and rarely have a problem with foundations not lasting but this one has definitely been the worst. I actually tried it for 3 days before returning it to sephora.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I love the look of this foundation. It sits so well on my skin without sinking into my pores or lines. I just wish it came with a pump and was less perfumed. While I LOVE the smell, I tend to have sensitive skin so this will burn a little under my eyes and on my cheeks. The sensation DOES go away though and it doesn't leave any marks or redness thankfully! Otherwise it's a great foundation
amberlee l.
This ink foundation is beyond perfect ! The finish it leaves after applying is everything you want in a foundation its very blendable and covers so good I couldn't ask for more
Jewels G.
This foundation is really nice. It’s full coverage and feels really light on the skin. I have oily skin and it stays put all day after I use my loose powder. It doesn’t settle in the lines and doesn’t transfer as well. The shade range is good too and I love how I don’t have to mix another shade to get my match. Amazing foundation.
blaise k.
hoytville , OH
this foundation is obviously pricey but definitely worth the price! i waited until i seen it was jeffree star approved and i had to try it. i have combination skin and very sensitive skin. this foundation has really good coverage and lasts me all day! one of my go to’s for very special events!
Samantha S.
So good. I’ve tried so many foundations and I always go back to this one . Super long lasting really good coverage. Not cake at all super build able. Medium to high coverage.Super nice packaging very sleek and elegant. I would highly recommend this foundation to any one .
Maria M.
Sacramento
Love this foundation makes my skin look flawless . Transfer proof and long wearing Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation is my go to foundation . Light weight and healthy looking even though it’s matte . Well definitely recommend it to my family
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
So I decided that I wanted a new foundation one day and the color match at Sephora showed this foundation would have a good match for me. Well everything about this foundation is a match for me. I have oily skin with mild dry patches when I use acne spot treatments. I also have quiet a bit of hyperpigmentation from sun damage and I still have mild acne, so coverage is important. When you first open this bottle the application is different as it is a spatula with a well. So you are basically suppose to be able to get all you need from this application, which on a good skin day that is true. There is a perfume scent to it, but it is beautiful and doesn't last. The foundation is a serum so it does dry quickly. This can be applied with a brush or sponge but I wouldn't recommend your hands. The finish is satin and gives medium coverage and can be built up. I thought the color match was great on me and didn't oxidize. I would also say the staying power is amazing and you don't need powder. However this was amazing for me, it isn't for everyone, I only recommend this on oily skin type, as any dry spot can make the foundation ugly up close. This is definitely HG status.
Donique M.
Bronx, NY
I got the one for B80 Chocolate. It was good for summer wear honestly. Chalky and didn’t help with my sweat. And I’m new to makeup honestly. Pricey though so I wouldn’t buy again
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Is this foundation considered full coverage?
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I've been wanting to try this because I've seen people use it in YouTube videos. But I have dry skin so in always weary of foundations that say they are matte. So I was wondering if anyone knows how this wears in dry skin?
jullie b.
Sterlington, LA
Is this good for dry skin?
Jennifer L.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this full coverage? is it worth its price? is it good with combination skin?
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
How is the coverage of this foundation? I know it states it is 'medium coverage' but I have bought foundations before that claimed to be medium coverage and were actually light coverage.