Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation uploaded by Mackenna M.Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation uploaded by Melissa D.
9 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation 25ml. YSL`s new foundation delivers flawless coverage that lasts 24 hours, while still feeling ultra-light on your skin. You can feel confident that your skin will look perfect, all day and all night.A game-changer in the beauty world - Stylist Magazine. The most hotly anticipated foundation of all time - The Telegraph. Available in 16 Shades. Shade names correspond with ToucheEclat foundation shades. Medium Coverage, Matte Finish.

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Review for: Bd 10
The good: it's light and feels so soft to the touch. There are so many colors that matching is going to be tricky, as in you may need help choosing, but also way easy because there are just so many possibilities to match so many skin tones.

The bad: this is loaded with alcohol. For me it was incredibly drying, even on places where I'd normally have "normal" skin. I can't recommend for dry or mature skin at all, unfortunately.

Neutral: this is, like most YSL, scented with that floral smell they do. If you're opposed to fragrances in cosmetics, you'll want to skip this one.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Light weight full coverage

When I first used this I made the mistake of packing it on like it was traditional base, HUGE MISTAKE. The applicator is shaped like a writing quill to dispense the right amount. I recommend a dense brush for this. I'm oily combo however get very dry in the winter and am still able to use this foundation. It blends nicely and sets like a second skin without feeling heavy. Once I learned how to apply it the Ysl way I saw how magical it was. I gave her 4 stars because it was challenging to use at the start.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Bd 10
Amazing foundation it feels like a second skin but like a whole new soft silky velvet skin it is one of my favorites besides my favorite Chanel vita lumiere aqua foundation the packaging is gorgeous the only downsides are if you have any dry patches it clings onto them and I would've preferred a pump but I'm willing to go without the pump for the product inside
Shermin A.
Shermin A.
Review for: Bd 10
This foundation stays on literally all day. It claims to be a 24 hour foundation and I'm sure that is true. Ive never worn the foundation for that long but it does hold up for hours on my dry skin. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or pores either. I just wish it had a pump instead of the doe foot applicator so it was more travel friendly and easier to use.
Emily K.
Emily K.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Bd 10
Best foundation. Super lightweight and is good for summer and winter. It is very liquidity and has almost an alcohol smell to it which isn't the most pleasant. Tried the new tarte water foundation that also has a a similar formula but didn't last as long and I got oily by the end of the day. That doesn't happen with the ysl foundation
Belinda L.
Belinda L.
Review for: Bd 10
I love all things Yves Saint Laurent and I wanted so badly to love this product but it did not meet my expectations. For the price of the product I expected a flawless face however I was disappointed. The formula was thick and by the time I finished half of the bottle, the formula became clumpy. I would not recommend this foundation.
Mackenna M.
Mackenna M.
St. Peters
Review for: Bd 10
I recently purchased this foundation and I am in love! I bought the lightest shade, porcelain and it looks great on my fair skin. I apply with a foundation brush and it looks like I don't have makeup on. It is pricey, but I recommend this to anyone like me who has a hard time finding a foundation they like.
Marisol K.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bd 10
This really is a luxurious foundation that is beautiful on your skin. It offers buildable yet weightless coverage and is easy to apply and blend. The only drawback is that it's consistency does not lend itself to being applied with a beauty blender or sponge, it's best with fingertip or brush application.
Anisha P.
Anisha P.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: Bd 10
I really loved using this foundation, the consistency was amazing. It felt like silk on my skin and the color match was impeccable. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because its pretty pricey. Also, the cap has this weird stick on it that I'm not really sure how to use.
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Bd 10
This foundation is worth every penny. I always struggled finding foundations that were full coverage but light weight, and I've finally found the perfect one. It looks FLAWLESS when used with a damp beauty blender.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Lowell, MA
How is the coverage of this foundation? I know it states it is 'medium coverage' but I have bought foundations before that claimed to be medium coverage and were actually light coverage.
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
What kind of finish is this foundation?
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
How is it on dry skin? Specifically, dry patches of skin? Does it stick to them really bad, or cause more dryness.
Xiaoyu Z.
Xiaoyu Z.
Johnston, RI
I heard this is good for oily skin or for summer and has a matte finish.
Siri N.
Siri N.
Norway
Is this good for dry skin? I prefer a dewy look and something with moisture