Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Cushion Foundation

FUSION INK CUSHION FOUNDATION
FRESH FEEL ON THE GO. LUMINOUS FINISH. LONG-LASTING BUILDABLE COVERAGE.

For a radiant, smoother looking complexion on the go, use our latest innovation NEW Fusion Ink Cushion Foundation. The medium-coverage foundation can be used alone or as a top-up product for skin that looks luminous all day.

Use alone or on top of your Fusion Ink foundation for a fresh, matte finish or on top of Touche Eclat Le Teint foudnation for a luminous, full coverage finish.

When you've run out of foundation, stock up on your top up with a new refillable insert.

Benefits of using Fusion Ink Cushion:
- Portable fluid foundation
- All day long wear
- Cool, fresh sensation when applied
- Buildable coverage with a natural looking finish
- Refillable insert

• B40 – medium, neutral undertone
• B50 – medium tan, neutral undertone
• B60 – medium deep, neutral undertone

How To Apply:

Use either a sponge puff or a brush to apply the foundation.

Using a puff: Press the puff onto the cushion and pat onto the skin. Press the puff more firmly onto the sponge for more coverage.

Using a brush: Press the brush onto the cushion and, using circular motions, blend from the centre of the face outwards.

I've heard so many people rave about this product but is it worth the price? Or do you know of any dupes?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Cushion Foundation!
Marina del Rey
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B40
I legit love this brand!!! This cushion, the touché eclat blur primer, lipsticks, all hours foundation, their perfumes, clothes, shoes and purses are all so fabulous!!! Why is it everything you make is perfection? I first discovered this when It first came out and I was abroad during my trip to Asia. I immediately fell in love with it when the salesperson applied it on me!!! It was lightweight, yet had great light coverage and made me look flawless!!! I can not recommend it enough! The fragrance smells great too that emits from the compact. Plus the compact looks so elegant! Never change the formula!!!
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B10
Really nice, I love that I can carry this anywhere so it’s really easy to touch up my makeup. However it is on the more pricey side which is why I deducted a star. I think I’d purchase this again because I really liked the formula of the foundation.
this fusion ink cushion seems to cover my skin more than the touche eclat foundation. i like it just as much for when i need more coverage, but overall very good quality cushion foundation.
Plano, TX
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B40
OMG! The best cushion foundation ever! It makes my dream skin look come true when I have this on. It matches me perfectly, the finish of the product is mind blowing. This is a must try. It is worth the price. It gives me that glowing glass skin look, plus cushion foundations are so easy to apply and this one is at the top of its game❤️😍 The only complaint that I have is that it is not available in USA, I have to get this from International airports and stock, only if YSL did something about this 😒
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B10
This was my first cushion foundation and honestly this has changed my life. I loved the beauty blender but this just really applied it on evenly while in a compact case! Its a pretty light coverage but it doesn't make me look shiny at all! SO I MEAN. HOLLAR GIRL. you want this in your clear bag! additional PLUSSS is that the packaging is ULTRA cute :)
The Hague
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B30
My foundation preferences lie with light to medium coverage, but this cushion is an exception. I don’t feel it on my face, even with blush, highlighter and/or contour. Longest I’ve worn it was on a long flight and the skin looked great even after 18 hours, without ANY touch ups. Considering how oily my face gets even after an hour, I’d say this is the stuff! I like how buildable the product is and I can use just about any tool with it: original puff, Beautyblender, brushes, etc. I set it once with translucent powder and mist, et voila!
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B40
Great For Dry Skin, Great For Travel - Being able to carry a liquid foundation without the whole bottle and an applicator separately is great. The foundation itself is medium coverage, looks very natural and has a luminous finish without looking oily. I have dry skin and this is pretty hydrating. It lasts about a little over half day before I see little patches of my skin showing through, with or without primer.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
Review for: Fusion Ink Cushion B40
One of my favorite cushion foundations that I carry on the go. For a cushion foundation, the coverage is medium and is very buildable. It makes my skin look flawless. The cushion smells fresh and reminds me of cucumbers with a hint of floral, which I don't mind.
Montreal, QC
It's lightweight while being very pigmented ie covers a lot. And the plus is that there is spf in it for added benefit for summer. Very natural finish. Worth every penny. I just love the whole thing the pleasant aesthetic too
I bout this product for the summer months and for travel. Very hydrating and the coverage is optimal for me. I don't have any blemishes. My skin tone tends to be a little uneven. I bought the lighter shade and this one here. I really love it. I won't recomend it for someonne with oily or sensetiv skin.