BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Second skin.
A cream texture that melts on contact with the skin to become a powdery veil. Its elastic structure curves the face like a stretch mesh and smoothes the complexion for a faithful result all day long.

Rosemia R.
The Yves Saint Laurent feint singulier no.06 miel ambre is a great foundation for a light coverage for the skin. The quality of it is great compared to other light coverage foundations because it stays on through the the day and is buildable.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Loved the idea behind this product. My skin absorbed it like it was my own skin. I have combo skin and still used this oil based foundation. Never broke me out either. Buildable too.
Ana A.
This is a light coverage foundation, I like my foundation full coverage though so I gave f away. This is a good name brand so the quality is good.
Courtney M.
Very luxurious foundation. I love it. It is quite pricey but the product is amazing. I usually only use for a special occasion
destinee l.
Easy to apply, Spreads smoothly, leaves skin looking flawless. better quality than other foundations i have used in the past.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Very good recommended all products are good .. Is perfect.. I like .. Is practical.. Good good
Magnolia J.
Love this foundation. Long-wearing and very smooth.
Easy to apply and looks terrific.
Sharanpreet K.
winnipeg, AL
I love teint foundations .. they are so amazing .. ligh coverage and you can always build it up if you want full coverage as well as .. i am big fan of YSL . best beauty products.
PW C.
I really enjoyed using this foundation because it was easy to use and gave my skin a nice natural finish. I love that the creme transforms into a silky soft semi matte powder. But make sure you moisturize well before using this product!
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

this brand really has a good foundation for the skin and all its products are well qualified and seen by the professional I love the result that gives skin this brand