Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Y-Shape Concentrate uploaded by Ashley S.Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Y-Shape Concentrate uploaded by Ashley S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The first firming concentrate by Yves Saint Laurent, containing the Glycanactif Y™ complex, to act on the look of the Y-Shape (face, neck, décolleté) through a firming effect. Visible results: in just 7 days, skin feels suppler and looks more luminous. After 1 month, facial skin feels firmer and denser, the neck and décolleté look visibly tighter, for a more defined Y-Shape. Apply morning and evening on face, neck and décolleté. APPLY Take 3 drops of the Y·SHAPE CONCENTRATE on your finger and dab 5 points on the face and 4 on the neck and décolleté area. Smooth it from the centre toward the outside using your fingertips.   ACTIVATE & TARGET Y·SHAPING MOVEMENT: To give density to the Y·zone. Apply a moderate pressure with the length of your fingers from the jawline to the cheeks with upward lifting movements. x2   Shape the facial contour with your hand starting by lifting the jawline toward the opposite side. At the angle of jaw, slide down to the side of neck. Repeat the same gesture on the opposite side. x2   Using flat hands, finish by smoothing firmly at the centre of décolleté, crossing hands. x2

• I am looking for a serum and would like to know if this i...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This stuff is amazing. After just a few days I notice my skin firming up and looking younger instantly. It's a leave in serum facial. It impressed me. The price however did not. It is $155 per 1 oz of this stuff. Also, I will sometimes wake up with break outs. I do love it though. The results are great overtime. If you're looking to splurge, this is a good product to do that with.
Brandon B.
Sewell, NJ
I absolutely love this product. The YSL Y-Shape Concentrate lifts sagging skin and even benefits already youthful looking skin by tightening skin and making it firm. This is my go-to product for my nightly routine and it keeps my jaw line prominent.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I'd like to say that I was very impressed, and not for good, when I first opened this serum and it smelled like perfume! You'd expect something a lot more high end skincare product feel and smell to it.
Texture wise is rather slippy and very light on the skin. And after it dries, you're left with a slightly sticky feeling. I think it's that stickiness what creates such a perfect canvas for makeup after you've moisturized. However, I do notice how it lets my natural oils come through. So, if you rather be matte and have oily skin, maybe don't go for this specific serum. My theory might seem crazy, but I've used serums that control my oiliness.
Other than that, you're left with a very fresh look. My skin looks healthy after using this for a week every morning. I haven't had any breakouts or dry spots after adding this product to my everyday routine.
Jessie D.
I am looking for a serum and would like to know if this is a serum?