BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An anti-aging oil in a breakthrough formula delivers more radiant, nourished and supple skin that gets better over time. Carefully curated, sensorial oils are combined with two nutritive oils selected for their unique composition in essential fatty acids: Jojoba Seed and Rosehip Fruit Oil. Thanks to its light texture, FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR WATER-IN-OIL melts instantly into the skin without unwanted shine. Skin is nourished. Fine lines are smoothed. This multi-benefit product harnessed by science reveals the youthful appearance of the skin with an healthy glow.

Hailey H.
Seattle
This is THE BEST face oil. I will use this alone, mix it with my moisturizer, and use it even in the ends of my hair. This smells like luxury and makes your skin feel so smooth. I will be so sad the day this bottle is empty.
Saabira B.
It works amazing but it's super expensive. I received this from my sister because she thought I should try it. It's works amazing so I'm going to buy one.
•Joanne• X.
Brossard
Love this makeup collection!! Recommend this to everyone!! I fell in love with this I will absolutely buy it again!! Great price!!