BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYves Saint Laurent
Forever Youth Liberator SPF 15 Fluid

Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator SPF 15 Fluid

100 YEARS OF RESEARCH ON GLYCANS – 7 NOBEL PRIZES – NOW, SKINCARE 1 DISCOVERY FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR is the 1st anti-ageing skincare by Yves Saint Laurent containing the Glycanactif™, a patented¹ combination of 3 glycans, to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.² SPF 15 FLUID This lightweight fluid envelops the skin with a satin-like texture and helps protect against daily sun exposure. VISIBLE RESULTS Immediately, the skin looks softer and more comfortable and feels smoother and suppler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator SPF 15 Fluid!
How would you rate this product?
Anne K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great oil it makes your skin radiant, and is absorbed so quickly!! It's also great for oily skin, like mine.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently got a sample of this at Nordstrom and incorporated it in my night care routine, I'm not sure if i would buy it because I'm not sure if I see a difference yet. This is definitely one of those products that takes time to see results. I will check back in with further results.
Soraya G.
Just amazing. I love this fluid. It sits on the skin like a feather and it’s perfect under make up primer. They have been times when I’ve mixed this with foundation for a more durable effect. It gives a dewy glow and a ‘pinched cheek’ look. I’ve taken away a star because it is just ridiculously expensive
Danniella B.
MIAMI, FL
Forever Young is one of my favorite fragances of all times i found it at Sephora and I'm in love with it I highly recommend it
dhahri N.
J l'ai testé l'année dernière dans une maison de coiffure et je trouve qu'elle est très adorable Tu peux la faire pour une soirée , un dîner officiel

Looking for your answer?