Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Crème

by Yves Saint Laurent

FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR is the 1st skincare by Yves Saint Laurent containing the Glycanactif™, a patented¹ combination of 3 glycans, to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.² CREME This creme for normal to combination skin types, envelops the sk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Crème!
Tiffany R.
I don't know why there aren't more reviews for this product, I've been using it for over a year now and am absolutely in love. Yes, it's expensive, probably the most pricey item on my vanity, but it's so worth it. My skin is plump and rejuvenated when I use it. Nothing compares!
Rosemary M.
I just used a sample of this crème and I said "WOW". It was so smooth and silky and it had a wonderful, gentle fragrance. My face felt so soft in the morning. It's pricey, but I decided to splurge and buy the whole product. Yes, I would definitely recommend this, however, if you prefer fragrance-free you may want to pass.
Heathyr W.
Felton, CA
To say this is magic, is too little. I swear I saw effects of this after 2-3 days. My skin was less wrinkled, lines disappeared, and my face looked SO clean. No pore clogging, no weird fragrance, and made me look radiant. Only problem is price is HIGH. But this stuff is unbelievable and so worth it!!!!
BLUSH Z.
An amazing creme that makes me feel so youthful. Not harsh at all very gentle on your face. I got mine at Neiman Marcus and it exceeded my expectations. I would say no need to improve. Perfect combination of ingredients.
Shannon B.
Corfu, NY
this is a pretty decent product makes your skin feel nice feels good and it smells wonderful of course it's one of my favorite brand so I'm a little biased
Kayla F.
Philadelphia, PA
This youth liberator cream is great. It makes my skin so soft and radiant and I can feel confident that it will help with fine lines.
Christina C.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love this Dior cream. It goes on smooth, is long lasting and beats out the competitors by its scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...