BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Instantly color-correct and boost your skin tone's unique glow with Forever Light Creator, Yves Saint Laurent's first-ever CC creme. This pigmented lightweight primer targets color and skin imperfections, color-correcting irregularities, diffusing light and improving skin texture so that your pores are minimized and imperfections reduced. Your skin appears exceptionally radiant and flawless.

Shades:

- Rose: Gives your complexion a fresh, rosy halo. Pink pigments bring out freshness in dull, tired skin and boost luminosity.

- Apricot: Recreates the golden radiance of healthy-looking skin. Apricot pigments blend uneven skin tones for an instant healthy-looking glow.

- Lavender: Gives skin natural-looking radiance. Mauve pigments neutralize yellow or sallow undertones for an instant flush of light.

How To Apply:

Use under your foundation or alone.

• What's the difference in the colors? Which one is for whi...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and recently I've been trying to get rid...1 Answers
  • I so want to try this product! Omg...waiting to try the c...2 Answers
Sloane S.
Got a sample a while back and threw it in my sample stash (where all good things go to die). I wanted to make an effort to use up my samples and grabbed this one thinking it was a primer/ color corrector- I was so wrong. I used a pretty generous amount and was really shocked by the amount of coverage! It really brightened up my skin, color corrected (it was the apricot shade), and covered imperfections. Best part is that it really lasted ALL day (10 hours!) without breaking up and getting weird. The only thing making me hesitant about purchasing the full size is the cost per ounce. It's $45 for 1 oz and bc it's in a squeeze tube and would be used as an every day tinted moisturizer/cc replacement- I would go through it vvvv quickly. Love this product and am so surprised by how great the coverage and longevity was!
Lu C.
I got this as a sample from sephora in the color apricot. I have to say, this is amazing! It evens out your complexion without making your face look super caked. I also love that it has SPF AND it has color correcting. It does so many things in one, so I don't even have to put on foundation or concealer!! I was also doubtful of the color correcting properties at first, but it really does hide blemishes and dark circles!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I have to admit that I ws not quite feeling this primer when I first applied it. Part of that was my own fault because I think I applied a bit too much and the other part is due to the weather. My area is in a soupy, humid heat wave so unless something is darn near weightless it feels heavy on my face. After I allowed it set on my face for a minute. I noticed that it did make my face appear lighter and brighter. I noticed I did not need as much color correcter because it did indeed diminish the appearance of most of my acne scarring. After I finished applying my foundation and the rest of my makeup my face still looked bright and lit from within.

I think for my combination skin, this is best used in the fall, winter and early spring. I forgot to mention the shade I used, Apricot. It was a sample from Sephora. I wish I could give this 4.5 stars I feel it is closer to that.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
Review for: Rose more...
Love this guy. I apply before any other face makeup and it gives me a little extra glow - nothing to crazy though. I work in a professional setting so it's important I have flawless but not over done makeup.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a sample of this in Apricot from Sephora and I actually like it better than the color correcting cushion primer I have from lancome. The first time I tried it, I think I applied too much. So for the second application, I was a little more careful (the product is a little watery), and loved it! My face looked brighter and more even toned. But, I'm not sure if this was what caused me to break out a little... I'm oily, acne prone, and sensitive. But, I haven't had a break out like this in 2 months. But I'm willing to use the rest of my sample in a couple days just to see.. I hope not though! Cause I really did like this!
Alyssa I.
I have am very fair but my skin is so red that I have to color correct some of it out. This product makes t to where I do not need to apply any additional corrector. It is good for brightening from within, dark circles, redness, shallowness, and uneven skin tone. This is okay for dry skin, but I would still use a good moisturizer underneath. I think it is good for combination and oily. It blends out easily too. It has pretty decent coverage, so if you get a color close to your skin it can pass as a bob cream. I love these more then my Algenist drops!
Aly N.
This primer was a delightful surprise. I got this as sample in a Sephora order and it changed my life. I got the apricot one and alone it looks like my skin but better. I almost didn't even put my foundation on! Anyways, I put on Sephora's teint infusion foundation and on top and my skin looked flawless. Fast forward to 8 hours of a long waitressing shift and I look in the mirror and my face looks like I just did it. I could cry I was so happy. I must purchase a full size.
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
This product is my go to daily face product. Really didn't expect it to be so flawless on my skin but it is. Has these light reflective properties that shines beautifully in direct lighting and helps even out your skin tone. I wear apricot and it works perfectly on its own. This works great under foundation or by itself. I like to wear it alone with a little Touche Eclat under my eye and call it a day. Has a mild spf that protects your skin as well. Highly recommend it!!!
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I love this primer! I use it after my moisturizer and it makes my skin look flawless! I have very dry skin and it worked really well for me. It doesn't have much coverage but it evens out my skin tone. The shade Apricot works perfectly for me and I have a medium skin tone with yellow undertones. I use this under foundation and sometimes alone with concealer. Ive noticed that it's very long lasting and keeps my foundation looking great throughout the day! It is pricey but a little goes a long way and I definitely recommend it!
Amy C.
Monarch Beach, CA
Loving how airbrushed my skin looks, when I use "YSL - TOP SECRETS CC COLOR CORRECTING PRIMER" available in three color correcting shades.

XoXo your MUA,
Amy Carratt @rosemarynoir
Mary R.
Anderson, IN
I so want to try this product! Omg...waiting to try the cc type primer. I'm especially waiting to actually see how my face looks when using a good cc primer and to see if it will help in covering up my age and sun spots.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I have dry/senstive skin with redness. Which of these products would you recommend?
Sierra T.
Las Vegas , NV
What's the difference in the colors? Which one is for which skin type?
Quantina S.
Gardendale, AL
I have oily skin and recently I've been trying to get rid of a few blemish/dark spots that had occurred over 2 months ago. Would this cover my blemish/dark spots and my dark circles under my eyes?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?