Yves Saint Laurent Eye Duo Smoker Eyeshadow uploaded by Mirissa B.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A dual-ended eye shadow pen that allows you to shade, line, smudge, and highlight to create easy smoky looks. What does: This eye shadow comes with a creamy texture and water resistant formula. One side of the dual-ended pen has a dark shadow and the other side has a light shadow, so you can use it from day to night. see more...

Sheena M.
Buena Park, CA
Its really great! Easy to used like the colour Its really great! Easy to used like the colour Its really great! Easy to used like the colour Its really great! Easy to used like the colour Its really great! Easy to used like the colour Its really great! Easy to used like the colour
Jennifer M.
Jamestown, OH
Yves Saint Laurent eye duo is a must have. It is very pigmented and goes on eyes with no effort. There is no creases or lines, like I've experienced with other eye shadows.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I love YSL products however, I prefer shadows how they are usually packaged, not shadows on a stick. Everyone should consider other YSL products. It is pricey, and not worth $30!
Robyn B.
Keller
My daughter and I we're introduced to this I do from a friend we loved it so much we went shopping the next day at the mall and purchase it for ourselves.
A fun and fantastic product
Marilyn S.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Eye Duo Smoker Eyeshadow 2 Smoky Green 2 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g more...
I love this line of makeup, it’s not cheap but well worth the price you pay for any product! I’d love to try the green on my hazel eyes! I see a trip to sephora soon! 😎
Mariah J.
Oroville, CA
Love this! Its amazing and blends very well to get that perfect blend! Really recomand to anyone that wants a very good long lasting smoky eye!
Josette G.
Ambler, PA
l love this product it works Great!l love the way it looks on my skin and love the texture of it.l would highly recommend this product.
It's beautiful and works magic!I have used it for a long time and I still love it! Who ever gets it won't regret
Ash K.
Glenwood, MN
Very soft, easy to use, and easy to smudge!! Must have, this product has great color variety and smells amazing!
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
This is amazing! I love switching up my eyeliner and this was a great buy! Smooth application and long lasting!
Alyce M.
Does it come with a how to, to help create a look?
Angelica R.
Is this newbie friendly?
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product work well with powder eyeshadow on top to intensify color?
Brandi A.
Tomball, TX
So I look for cost effective prices but I will pay for great quality does this last all day does it smudge
Yareimi G.
Is this eyeshadow really pigmented??

back