Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara

Everlong Mascara is the first mascara that offers a double lengthening effect: immediate makeup result and long-term treatment action thanks to a new generation of molded brush associated with a new complex promoting the growth of eyelashes.

Comment vous trouvez ce mascara ?
Does this flake when you wear thick eye glasses?
What is the difference between this mascara and the other YSL mascaras?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara!
Product Highlights
I love this mascara. Not only does it smell amazing it lengthens my eyelashes and gives them the volume i want lasting all day long. My eye lashes feel so soft and I love it!!!in reviews
...this mascara held up to that really well! I also love that this is a lengthening mascara that doesn't give you that ugly clumped look. Very natural looking. Resembles the more natural length false eyelashes.in reviews
Best && long lasting product! Very true to its design and quality. Definitely worth buying to use with a great lasting eye shadow to make eyes more flattering!in reviews
...ever had mascara that had a perfume scent. It lengthens my lashes and separates them so there are no clumps. The packaging is so nice and fancy. I've never tried any ysl products before and this mascara is awesome but I don't think I would ever want to spend the money to purchase it myself. I wish it didn't cost so much because I'll definitely be sad when it runs out.in reviews
The best part of this mascara has to be that it stays on throughout the day without leaving any smudges or flakes under the eyes!in reviews
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara uploaded by Meenu R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sooo unreal…this product is amazing, i feel like makeup is incomplete without mascara on. my lashes looked like as if it was curled and used extensions. It held up so nicely until i removed thru end of the day. Worth the amount you spent on it. Highly recommended.
MariClare M.
Salisbury
Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara uploaded by MariClare M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think that this mascara is really good and is very long lasting and really worth your money the only reason I would give it a 5 star rating is cause it dried out super fast I tried to heat it up and i got a little more use out of it.
Grace N.
Suwanee, GA
Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara uploaded by Grace N.
Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara was recommended by a Sephora employee as I'm always on the lookout for good mascara. I have straight sparse eyelashes that never seem to stay up no matter how much I curl them. However this mascara leaves my lashes looking long and voluminous. I honestly think it's a great product for a reasonable price (~$30). Definitely worth checking out!
Paula C.
Greeneville, TN
Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara uploaded by Paula C.
I found a great mascara I absolutely love this first time using it and it great I have very small lashes and this really made them look so long and made my green eyes stand out. Yves Saint Laurent Everlong Mascara
Magdalena O.
Fort Polk, LA
I love this mascara for my lower lashes, it doesn’t smudge under your eyes. It gives me length and it’s really black.
Celine B.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is the best mascara ever because it makes your eyelashes so full and it's makes it look like your wearing fake lashes.
Dawn A.
Glendale, AZ
Would love to sample 😍 anyone with this information please feel free to send some my way 😀 thanks in advance 😀
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample tube of this mascara and I will absolutely be buying again!!!! 100% cry proof!! LOL. I have never had mascara that did not smudge or go down my face around my eyes. This is the absolute best. Although it is a bit pricey, it gives lashes the volume they need while looking extra long!
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
It's one of my favorite all time brands. Love the formulation. Gives me great length to my lashes. Amazing volume. I can achieve great fullness as well. It's easy to apply onto my lashes. It has a slight scent but not overwhelming at all. The price point I feel is appropriate considering you are purchasing a luxury brand.
Vanessa J.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite thing about this mascara is the brush. It was too flaky and clumpy for my liking, the worst thing a gal can experience is flaky mascara on a humid day. It's unfortunately not vegan or c.f.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
asdf A.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Therese M. il y a 2 ans
Yes! One of my favorites!!