BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A fragrance for an unpredictable and unique woman, in tune with her every desire Unpredictable and unusual, elle is the very essence of Yves Saint Laurent femininity. elle is the incarnation of a unique and up-to-the-minute chic style. Free to choose, rich in contrasts, strengthened by its contradictions… elle experiences its passions, all of its passions, fully, without concession. elle fulfils all of its desires… Dare elle shocking, this vibrant, luminous Eau de Toilette.

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Absolutely my favorite scent..It definitely is on the pricey side but just a little bit last all day and it has become my signature scent..The scent is very feminine and it is one of a kind..I highly recommend you try it if you haven't already
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
i cant find words to describe this procuct, this fragrance is amazing, the smell and the color its amazing! the purple color is cute and different and the smell is a must have to use.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I tried this for the first time about a year ago, and this is by far my favorite perfumeI have tried yet. It's such a good value, and I love the packaging. Compared to other products like this, this is much better overall, and I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa J.
Kennewick, WA
I love this fragrance by far the best I have ever had it smells so good and will last all day long I definetly recommended this fragrance as a gift or whatever you want but if you see it definetly it's a must have.
Marshawn W.
Slidell, LA
love this perfume so much, it has all of my favorite types of scents all in one. It's very warm and floral, but there is no weird musk at the end so it smells clean, too. I would wear this all year round.
Sharolyn H.
Trenton, NJ
This is a very sexy mature scent . It makes you feel sexy. The bottle is so beautiful, sits on vanity and looks very expensive. The smell lasts all day and into next day . It's worth the price.
Tiera N.
Powder Spgs, GA
Bought this as a gift for my mom and not only did she never use it, the bottle began leaking after a few weeks. I've never seen anything like it before? It was disappointing to say the least.
Prarthana R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the fresh fragrance . Tried a sample from Sephora and loved it. Will recommend if you are looking to try something new. Pricey , goes without saying for YSL
hannah i.
Gave this to my mom, and walked around the house smelling like the yves saint laurent elle perfume i gave her.. lol i was pretty jealous
Sabrina s.
Who doesn't love to smell good. Get what makes you feel go but you should try. Before you don't get the chance to.