Yves Saint Laurent Elle Eau De Parfum uploaded by Raasha M.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The surprise of the Yves Saint Laurent floral begins with pink berries - hardly the fruit of femininity, yet it ripens at the centre of the perfume to audacious effect. Top notes of lychee and peonies brighten the accord, while the base of patchouli, vetiver and woods deepen it. Breezy yet earthy, womanly yet young. Contained in a tempered crystal flacon.

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I love this. I was at a frag store one time and they only had the lotion, love at first smell! I had to buy it from ebay because its discontinued. Its perfect for a night out on the town. On me its a mix of pink pepper, patchouli, and minty-floral fruity notes. This is not your average over the top sweet smelling frag. Its almost masculine. I dont have anything that smells like this in my massive collection. Shame on you Yves Saint Laurent for discontinuing!
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
A fragrance I fell in love from the first time! I remember I first sprayed it on a blotter and I kept it on my counter for a few days and every time I was passing by it , I could smell it. It is soft sweet and the case looks like the YSL lipstick . The fuchsia color of the bottle makes it even more feminine!
Taylor H.
Blaine , MN
I received a sample size of this from an ulta order and I immediately had to buy the regular size. This smells so good I used it up in a month! It usually takes me about a year to go through a perfume bottle so that is saying something.
Brittany B.
This is not an every day perfume for me. I find the scent to be sophisticated and lasting. Not a fruity tween scent, but it can be a little overpowering in tight spaces even when used conservatively.
Lelu F.
yukon
So sexy, serious, spoiled little Elle. Beautiful notes, stays on really nice, nice packaging and lovely. Price is great and really a personal fragrance. Beautiful for especially winter. Worth everything
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
A very unique and beautiful scent. Very hard to find so if you are lucky enough to find it I definitely recommend trying and purchasing. Staying power is amazing and another hit from YSL.
Mistirae S.
I love the smell, and of course the brand is a great quality high-end company, I just wish that the actual product size was a little more for the high price tag but it is amazing
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Literally obsessed with this scent! So light and perfect for everyday! I get so many compliments on it and the packaging is gorgeous!! Ysl has become my new favorite brand
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This one is just too fruity for my liking. I prefer something less fruity. Wears off easily and I only used it a few times before using it as my car freshener. I know I know I'm horrible haha but true story
Nikki L.
blythe, ga
This isn’t very enticing as far as the smell goes, it reminds me of old lady perfume with a hint of moth balls, definitely not what I expected. If you like musky mothballs then this is the fragrance for you. I highly recommend against it otherwise!
Ash G.
Favourite perfume/ aftershave ? Mine's YSL -Elle ❤ gone through so many bottles 😍 Yves Saint Laurent Elle Eau De Parfum
Rachel R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I was wondering how it smells does it smell good or not?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Hmmm. Wonder why this is on the gentlemen's page??
Charl L.
What does this smell like?
mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this perfume smell fresh