Yves Saint Laurent Elle Eau De Parfum

The surprise of the Yves Saint Laurent floral begins with pink berries - hardly the fruit of femininity, yet it ripens at the centre of the perfume to audacious effect. Top notes of lychee and peonies brighten the accord, while the base of patchouli, vetiver and woods deepen it. Breezy yet earthy, womanly yet young. Contained in a tempered crystal flacon.

can anyone describe and explain the scent?
What does this smell like?
Favourite perfume/ aftershave ? Mine's YSL -Elle ❤ gone through so many bottles 😍 [product:yves-saint-laurent-elle-eau-de-parfum-spray-50ml]
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Elle Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this scent, it’s an absolute must have. I’ve also given this as a gift to a girlfriend— she loved how mysterious she felt wearing it! Only problem I had was with the actual component. The spray spewed a bit more than I’d like and sometimes too much came out. Overall would totally buy (when it runs out lol) again!!!
St. Charles
I think it's so cute and pretty , I should have looked up reviews before purchasing , its a unique fragrance I've seen it described as " woody, floral " which unfortunately isn't really my taste although it does smell nice for awhile . the fragrance itself lasts some time compared to others so that's a bonus .
San Leandro, CA
I was so disappointed to find out Yves Saint Laurent discontinued this fragrance. This one is one of my favorites. It has patchouli notes and is very sensual. It was pricey when it was on the market. Now I can only find it on eBay. If you can find this scent, I would definitely recommend it.
Brooklyn
Used this perfume for many years! The smell lasts on my skin! It’s a good value because you only need a spritz or two! This product is hard to find that’s why i stopped using it! Ysl definitely has my fav perfumes! Wish I could find this near me! Overall love the product! Definitely buy
Stuart
Light floral scent, not too overwhelming. A little bit goes a long way so you don’t have to use much, the price isn’t too steep for the amount of product but still a bit up there for some people. It compares to a jo Malone fragrance, I would buy again
PHILADELPHIA, PA
The fragrance is very deep and sultry. While I enjoy wearing this on nights that I'm going out, it is likely a bit much for a casual day. It is typically more expensive than I go for, so I likely will not repurchase once my trial size is empty. Overall, great scent though!
It was a great product that simply is amazing and it is a product which in all honesty is one if the best I’ve tried in my lifetime. It is a bit overpowering though at times especially when the product gets old. I would definitely recommend tge product to everyone.
Baltimore
You can’t go wrong with this fragrance. I love the smell. The bottle is nice and cute and pretty. One you buy one you would want to keep buying this product. I like the scent.
My ultimate favorite perfume of all time! It doesn’t compare to any other smell. I wear it everyday wouldn’t change it for anything. Is a little on the pricey side but is totally worth it. perfectly fit modern, self-confident women.
Classy and elegant! Perfect for date night or a party. It stands out, but in a good way. You will get compliments when people smell it. I have no bad comments about this product. It smells like a sweet, powerful woman! I would definitely recommend this is you're wanting to make a statement
Ask a question to the Influenster community...