Yves Saint Laurent Elle D'Ete

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Elle D'Ete!
How would you rate this product?
Paramount, CA
My all time favorite to use is that one never could go wrong by getting it always making me smell go
Smells too strong and old ladylike for my taste, but some people might enjoy it a lot, just not me.
Parsippany, NJ
I use this small frangancr and leave it in the car for on the go and it’s worth the money I spend
Ysl needs to bring this back i haven't seen this in many places only inline for expensive prices
Port st Lucie
Me encanta un aroma deliciosa sofisticada , dulce se queda impregnada hasta en la ropa .
West New York, NJ
Strong scent that you will never forget. Strong and amazing to. use at night time.
dubai
Got this as a Christmas gift from my mum. Such a light and everyday scent with a kind of masculine undertone which I really liked. You can’t do any wrong with a good YSL fragrance. Would purchase again in the future.[product:elle-by-yves-saint-laurent-1.7-oz-eau-de-parfum-spray-for-women]
Tbilisi
This was my first perfume as I remember. my mom gave it to me, at first I was impressed by the bottle, because it's my favorite color. The smell is wanderful and long lasting, a little bit sweet for me but I really enjoyed it anyways, I recommend this product.
Winnipeg
I have been wearing this perfume for years! I absolutely love it. I find the scent stays on throughout the day (which it should as it is a pricey product) I specifically use the roll on one and it has lasted me almost 7 months
southampton
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE. It’s so strong yet so sweet it’s the perfect balance. I’m always complimented when I wear this. It’s long lasting and it’s a big Favourite of mine and my mother’s perfume collection’

Looking for your answer?