BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #92 in Eyeliner

A water-resistant felt-tip eyeliner pen designed for precise application.

Draw a precise black line with ultimate intensity. This liner pen’s calligraphy-like tip and water-based formula glides on smoothly, without flaking, for easy application, and it delivers high-pigment wear that lasts for up to 12 hours.

How To Apply:

Following the shape of the eye, let the pen glide along the lash line from the outer corner to the middle of the lid. Then, apply to the inner corner and join the first line.

WATER STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER METHYLPROPANEDIOL PPG-70 TOCOPHERETH-100 POLOXAMER 407 COCO-GLUCOSIDE PHENOXYETHANOL BUTYLENE GLYCOL POTASSIUM SORBATE SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE SODIUM BENZOATE CITRIC ACID SIMETHICONE AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE STEARETH-20

• Does this go on thick? Or does it take a few layers to be...1 Answers
  • What is the lasting power of this product?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money ?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Perfect for my winged eyeliner look I do on occasion. This has Great quality and worth the price honey!" in 11 reviews
  • "The best and the most easy eyeliner ever. It has very very black carbon and that's why I loved it!!! Try it and you won't regret it!!! " in 9 reviews
  • "I love how smooth it is when applying and how long lasting it is. This is a great product and makes for a nice cat eye look!" in 6 reviews
Sarah K.
It’s a very good felt tip liner. It does not smudge and is water resistant, not water proof. However, I find the felt tip pen comparable to drug store liners, even tho the color is longer lasting, so I wouldn’t buy this because of price for everyday use.
Cara R.
Northridge
Do not get me wrong, this is my absolute favorite eyeliner pen that I own. It's light, it's breathable, it's high pigment. I love this pen. But before it dries it's so much more smeary. Once dry though it stays ALL day. and night. I love using it, I just wish the tip was smaller.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This is water resistant but not water proof so it doesn’t clump up when you try to wash your skin. Also it is a true black it doesn’t look navy through out the day! I wore this for 17 hours straight before !
Katie D.
Boston, MA
I love liquid liners and use them on a daily basis. I was excited to try out this product but it wasn't very user friendly. It has a large felt tip (I prefer a brush tip) and the product dried up a lot quicker than expected. Sadly it wasn't worth the price.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This is the easiest liquid liner to use. The pen tip makes it so simple and easy to use. It glides on easily and lasts all day/night. It is expensive but it's worth every penny. I recommend.
Noelle S.
I used this eyeliner everyday. I've been using it for years now and it is still amazing. A bit pricey because of the brand but it is so worth it! It is very easy to apply and stays on well!! Must have
Angela K.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 1 Deep Black more...
Eyeliners have always been the trickiest product for me to fall in love with. When purchasing an eyeliner, I consider the color, price, and ease of application. Ysl felt tip met all of my expectations. It is easy to apply, last long, the color is great, and it's not too pricey. I wish I was able to have received the use box since it is one of my favorite makeup brands
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
I love this liner. I know most pens can be unforgiving and messy but this is not one of those items. It's long lasting and easily corrected if you draw outside the lines like I tend to do. Dramatic and bold. I would definitely recommend this liner!
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
I love this eyeliner. it's one of the best and expensive ones i have. but it's just so perfect i get the sharpest cleanest wing from this product. and it's also easy to use. and i will most definitely recommend buying this product for its precision.
Carolina R.
Alameda, CA
Review for: 3 Deep Blue more...
I am in love with this eyeliner! It is the perfect shade of blue and you can totally tell its blue and not black! I do feel that it dries out really quickly, seeing that I have only had mine for a few weeks and the tip of the liner is almost dry and I do not use it on a daily basis.
Cotton T.
I'm very curious about this liner and I'd like to know the wear time and if it stays in place
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Does this eyeliner smudge after using it?
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
I am terrible with liquid eyeliner so I always use a pencil. Us this a liquid pen eyeliner ? How easy is it to use? Does it run?
Firdous A.
Is this worth the money ?
Antonia S.
Apple Valley , CA
I'm a beginner on wing eyeliner? Just wondering about everyone's options on it because I would really like to get better in the makeup game lol . Does anyone know of any other good ones as well?