Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil uploaded by Mer K.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent DESSIN DU REGARD HAUTE TENUE Long-Lasting Eye Pencil allows several applications: eyeliner, kohl, or eyeshadow. The supple, yet firm, texture enables versatile make up results and its high pigment content ensures a long-lasting intense finish.

Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
  • "I love the way it glides on and colour. it stays all day, doesn't smudge unless the smudger is used." in 3 reviews
houda M.
These eye pencils are really wonderful. They are easily applied but they stick- I have oily skin and pencils I tried from other high-ended cosmetic marks did not make such a good job. Each pencil came with sharpener that works well so I did not loose much of the crayon when re-shaping it. The color scale is large, so far I have four different tones: 3, 4, 7, and 9. Be aware that blue and purple color (3,4) are a bit darker then demonstrated here; I did not mind as bought my pencils in shop so I saw the real tones. Definitely will be buying this product again.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
These liners are awesome. I smile a lot and squint my eyes so my liners always run and smudge. Since I started using YSL I do not need to worry because it stays put and easy to remove with makeup remover. Beautiful colors and great formula. Compared to most brands out there price is great. Just love it!
Nakiyh A.
I use this to tight line my eyes and usually the product wears off in the middle of the day but this stays on all day. I bought mine from my local Macy's and it is way better than any other liner I have used. Would most definatly recommend.
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
Love this ysl crayon eye pencil it lives up to my expectation! Love the color oriental blue for spring time . You can find blue eye pencils everywhwrw but i bet you wont be able to find something as creamy and smooth
Dilnoza N.
This is the best product in love with it the results are great just perfect recommend buying it the product is great the best used sooo many times and I love. It really good the best does not does nay damage really good product in love with it it's great
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
This Eyeliner Pencil is super easy to apply onto your eyelid or waterline. It is long-lasting and super smooth. I would definitely buy this again and I plan on recommending it to all my friends.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I was actually pretty disappointed in this product. I normally love all YSL beauty products but this one didn't get me a good color payoff. Getting it to transfer to my water line proved a bit on the tougher side.
Chelsea R.
Olathe
When I wear eye liner, I make sure to have it match with whatever I'm wearing. This pencil really makes your eyes stand out when you have that Smokey eye color going on.
Liz R.
I like this liner. It blends well and stays well too. I didn't notice any bleeding after a few hours of wearing it, and that's saying something for me because my eyes water a bit.
Serenity W.
I'm far from any kind of makeup professional, which is probably why I love this so much! So convenient to have everything in one! And the color is PERFECT for me! I used the pencil to define the outline of my brows a bit better, and the dye stick to make my brows look more full. Then the brush is convieniently right there to get your brows brushed down the way you want. Easily comes off with makeup remover wipe, but doesn't smudge if i touch my brows. Using this DAILY! I really like only needing this one stick instead of a bunch of products and tools!
Sandy S.