BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A deluxe pencil for defined eyebrows. DESSIN DES SOURCILS Eyebrow Pencil is a dual-purpose tool for well-behaved eyebrows. This precision pencil redefines the line while the brows are tamed with the spiral brush. see more...

Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
YSL's eyebrow pencil is one of the most natural looking pencils I've ever used. I mostly stick to brow powders, but this pencil is an excellent alternative to powder. It is easy to apply and the little spooly brush on the end is convenient for blending into a natural finish. The color is long lasting even on my oily skin. This is as close to perfect as it gets.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This brow pencil comes in a nice range of colors and is easy to control and includes a brow brush at the end. The pencil is made of a consistent quality that you can expect from Yves Saint Laurent. I also appreciate that I can find this brand wherever I travel. I would happily buy this brow pencil again.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
The quality of this pencil is outstanding. There's a great color selection, and the texture is excellent. I got back and forth between this, my first love, and my Dior. They're both amazing products.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Lake Worth, FL
Nice pigment, no smudges, very easy to use. I find that this helps fill my brows without making them look "blockish" or overly done. I do like this and would recommend.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
A very good pencil! But you have to be careful with the way you use it because its color is a little strong, so you don't want to have a super dark brow style
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
This brow pencil is pigmented. I find I have to use a light hand. I like the spoolie on the end. Good quality. Kind of pricey though.
Ailyn P.
Ailyn P.
Doral, Usa, Florida
This product is one of my favorite pigmentation excellent very good quality I fasina leaves you a flawless, natural finish
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I like The smoothness of this pencil and it's one of my favorites. I sometimes use it as a smudger pencil liner.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Absolutely not worth the price, there are much better brow pencils at the drugstore. YSL is overrated
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Lovely brow pencil. Good to thickening and defining the tale of the brow. Brush the product through to blend and create a more natural look. Colors evenly and nicely. As a YSL beauty lover this pencil does the brand justice. Good quality, sleek look. Lovely for travel.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Does any one know if this pencil is similar to the maybelinne define a brow?