Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Sourcils uploaded by Claire w.Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Sourcils uploaded by maryel m.Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Sourcils uploaded by Stuti D.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This dual-ended precision pencil with companion brush perfectly shapes, shades and defines brows for a beautifully natural look. The velvety smooth formula enriched with Coconut Oil glides on effortlessly for gorgeously groomed brows. This precision pencil redefines the line while the brows are tamed with the spiral brush.

How To Apply:

Follow the natural curve of the brow and draw the eyebrow going in the hairs' opposite direction, then brush in the right way.
Choose a shade slightly lighter than your hair color.

CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX) . HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES . CERA CARNAUBA . HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES . MYRISTYL MYRISTATE . HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES . HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL . JAPAN (RHUS SUCCEDANEA) WAX . SORBITAN PALMITATE . STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE . PROPYLENE CARBONATE . METHYLPARABEN . SILICA . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . PROPYL GALLATE. [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . ]

maryel m.
san jose
Review for: Other more...
This is not the product that I want to review but I couldn’t find the right one so I’m just gonna write my review an I will add a picture! Because it was so bad to my eyes I have a very sensitive eyes and I was looking for a nice black eyeliner I thought this brand would be nice to me eyes but I just got red eyes and irritation :(
Sara P.
Review for: 2 Dark Brown more...
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil that I have found. I occasionally use some eyeliner under to make it darker and then apply this and smooth it out with the brush.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
YSL's eyebrow pencil is one of the most natural looking pencils I've ever used. I mostly stick to brow powders, but this pencil is an excellent alternative to powder. It is easy to apply and the little spooly brush on the end is convenient for blending into a natural finish. The color is long lasting even on my oily skin. This is as close to perfect as it gets.
Stephanie G.
This brow pencil comes in a nice range of colors and is easy to control and includes a brow brush at the end. The pencil is made of a consistent quality that you can expect from Yves Saint Laurent. I also appreciate that I can find this brand wherever I travel. I would happily buy this brow pencil again.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Lovely brow pencil. Good to thickening and defining the tale of the brow. Brush the product through to blend and create a more natural look. Colors evenly and nicely. As a YSL beauty lover this pencil does the brand justice. Good quality, sleek look. Lovely for travel.
Ellie E.
Product has a great formula. Really smooth and easy to apply. It is great for a natural looking brow and goes great with green eyes. It is long lasting and looks great all day. I would definitely buy again.
Talita M.
Madison, WI

For brows you have to choose 3, that will give you more room to slowly apply on the layers achieving a natural look. I really love this one so now I'm just buying this always
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
The quality of this pencil is outstanding. There's a great color selection, and the texture is excellent. I got back and forth between this, my first love, and my Dior. They're both amazing products.
Cara H.
Lake Worth , FL
Nice pigment, no smudges, very easy to use. I find that this helps fill my brows without making them look "blockish" or overly done. I do like this and would recommend.
Courtney D.
I love how this has the duo brush so it is compact and I don't have a billion things to pull out of my makeup bag in the morning! It is easy to apply and it is very good quality makeup.
Lesley D.
Does any one know if this pencil is similar to the maybelinne define a brow?

Amazon