BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Dessin des Levres lip liner - no. 012 cafe was launched by the design house of Yves saint Laurent. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
I will never give this product up. Number 13 is the best nude shade of liner and I use it with EVERY lip product I have. Long lasting and worth the price. Always complimented on this and always make sure I have an extra!
Kaylee L.
These lip liners are incredible! Bold and smooth highly pigmented pencils. High intensity color that keeps lipstick, lip oil and lip gloss put! No bleeding, no feathering. I recommend every lip product lover tried this pencil, it's amazing and comes in so many colors!
A N.
I like this lip liner because it stays on for a long time, like 4 hours without smudging or wiping off and it's stains my lips when I don't want to wear lipstick because of dry weather.
Dina P.
Seattle, WA
I wear this matching pencil under my YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick. It's not super waxy or creamy but has incredible staying power on the lips!
Hafsa A.
Leander
Review for: 1 Wine, Yves Saint Laurent Dessin des Levres Lip Liner, 07/Cognac, 012/Cafe, 08/Cinnamon, Yves Saint Laurent Dessin des Levres Lip Liner, 06/Natural more...
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Elida D.
I thought I was going to put 5 stars as a review. I mean the packaging is pretty in a way. But it was not as good as others.
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
The formula of these lip liners is awful. They are so hard you can't really use them. The packaging looks cheap, too.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
Very pigmented just love the texture and the shade..my all time favorite lip liner!
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
What's so special about this name brand ? Just the price ?