Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Levres Lip Liner uploaded by Kenya W.Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Levres Lip Liner uploaded by Erica M.Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Levres Lip Liner uploaded by Olympia S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A long-lasting, color-securing lip liner.

The perfect finish to any look, this precision pencil defines and shapes lips with creamy, rich color that prevents lipstick, gloss or stain from feathering and fading. Velvety texture glides-on smoothly and creates clean lines with long-lasting coverage.

How To Apply:

Line and define lip contours. You may fill in the entire lip and apply your favorite YSL lipstick shade for lasting wearability.

HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES . CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX) . HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES . MYRISTYL MYRISTATE . JAPAN (RHUS SUCCEDANEA) WAX . BEHENYL ALCOHOL . HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES . CERA CARNAUBA . CETYL PALMITATE . HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL . SORBITAN PALMITATE . STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE . PROPYLENE CARBONATE . METHYLPARABEN . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . PROPYL GALLATE . HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL. [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 15850 (RED 7) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 15850 (RED 6) . CI 77947 (ZINC OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . ]

Lindsey S.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Lip Liner - No. 2 Tangerine 1.11g/0.03oz more...
I tried this lip liner after I had my makeup done and I really liked the way it defines my lips. I bought it for myself but it didn't look the same. It is very pricey, but it is good quality even with sharpening multiple times.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a beautiful lip liner. The packaging is just as beautiful as well. But the lip liner is super creamy and the only thing that I am worried about is that I love it so much that I am going to run out because I use it all the time! Lol.... But seriously....... If you are looking for a lip liner, I would strongly recommend that you get this. It does cost a few more bucks but I promise you that it is definitely worth it.
Kimm B.
Belfair, WA
There's something about French cosmetics! YSL is a favorite of mine as it has nice pigmentation, variety of color and best of all...staying power! It's not a product that you put on and an hour or two it's gone. Not even if you're sitting at you're desk drinking coffee or tea. Highly recommend it! 💄💋
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I love this liner sooooo much! It's very precious and easy to use. Its also long lasting. The packaging is cute but not too crazy. Its a nice liner for easy to sharpen if you wear lip liner a lot like me.
Sofie H.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Lip Liner more...
So rich. So creamy. So elegant. I really love this lip liner. It has fantastic pigment (as it should considering the price) and is quite long lasting. First time user. I definelty recommend this lip liner!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Levres more...
I love this lip liner! I have a nude shade and it goes well with a lot of different shades. They are very creamy and pigmented, but not as creamy and pigmented as my Nyx or colourpop ones. For the price I wish they were retractable or more like a gel formula that was hydrating but I still recommend these if price isn't an issue or if you're looking for a high end lip liner.
Kaylee L.
Review for: Lip Liner more...
Excellent color, luxurious feel and dependable stay! This is a pencil you have to sharpen. The packaging is pretty and what you'd expect from YSL! Easy to find your favorite color as it is displayed at the bottom of the pencil! Smooth formula & glides on very nice!
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
I will never give this product up. Number 13 is the best nude shade of liner and I use it with EVERY lip product I have. Long lasting and worth the price. Always complimented on this and always make sure I have an extra!
Kaylee L.
Super pigmented, stays put & stops lipstick of any kind (liquid,cream, gloss) from feathering! Works better than Mac lip pencils and last a long time! The pencil glides on smooth and rich, feels like velvet!
Kaylee L.
These lip liners are incredible! Bold and smooth highly pigmented pencils. High intensity color that keeps lipstick, lip oil and lip gloss put! No bleeding, no feathering. I recommend every lip product lover tried this pencil, it's amazing and comes in so many colors!
Aida N.
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
I've never tried their lip liners before. Are they pigmented and worth the money?
Sona E.
Are these lip liners any good ? I absolutely love YSL cosmetics, but have never tried the lip liners. I have bought DIOR lip liners recently and was very disappointed. It was very dry and not pigmented at all, don't want the same happening with this purchase. Any advice ?
Alexis B.
Where can I get a color like this from and what price would it be at
Samantha N.
Davenport, FL
What's so special about this name brand ? Just the price ?