Yves Saint Laurent Creme De Blush uploaded by Chantal M.Yves Saint Laurent Creme De Blush uploaded by Chantal M.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Unique cream-to-powder blush offers a luminous, radiant and healthy look. The remarkably soft formulation feels like silk upon application, ensuring a seamless result. And because the non-waxy texture will not break through makeup, it is an excellent touchup tool for use throughout the day.

How To Apply:

With fingertips, gently apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending up and outward toward the hairline. Gently tap into the skin for flawless blending.

• I would like to try this out in 2016! How long does the ...1 Answers
  • I've been getting into cream blushes, is this one easy to...1 Answers
Joelle M.
Armonk, NY
I personally really like how this blush is a cream form instead of a powder!! I believe it is more effective leaving more of a hint of color! i use my fingers to blend and it blends super easily leaving a beautiful rosy cheek. i would definitely recommend!
Jessica V.
This blush is so beautiful! It's creamy, pigmented, and blendable. It really lasts a long time because it's a cream. It also is easy to apply because it blends right into the skin. I would defiantly buy this again in more colors! It looks beautiful and natural on the skin! I love this ❤️
Britta F.
Santa Clara, UT
The color selection isn't the best but I love how easy it is to blend and add or remove coverage. It looks natural- like you've just gone out on a nice spring walk. Doesn't feel heavy or dry, just a natural feel for a natural look.
Roger C.
Buckeye, AZ
Ok pigmentation and blends effortlessly however for price and color I feel like the price is too high and colors are quite generic needs more work to be so expensive and lacks in uniqueness.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I've been dying to try this, so lucky me, one of my friend bought it and let me try it OMG this is amazing, so creamy, great coverage and the packaging is the Bomb!
Marvelis T.
Obsessed with these cream blushes. They blend so well and last all day. The color is so rich and you can add as much as you want or as little.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Unique cream to powder blush offers a luminous, radiant and healthy look. The remarkably soft formulation feels like silk upon application, ensuring a seamless result. And because the non-waxy texture will not break through makeup, it is an excellent touch-up tool for use throughout the day. Suggested application: Using fingertips, gently apply to the apples of the cheeks, blending up and outward toward the hairline. Gently tap into the skin for flawless blending.
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Blends well, just wish it would last a bit longer. Shades compliment skin tones. You have to put a few coats to get the shade that I wanted but it allows you to have a light blush as well this way. Will buy this again
Vanessa T.
oshawa, ontario
I love how creamy this product is. Typically I don't gravitate towards gel blushes but I wanted to try this out and I have been impressed. The coverage is amazing, yet natural.
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
I would like to try this out in 2016! How long does the color last? Does it feather? How much does it cost range from?
Kristina B.
I've been getting into cream blushes, is this one easy to blend out?

Amazon