BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A long-wearing, double-ended eye pencil. YSL's long-lasting eye pencil contains a formula saturated in pigments for intense color that stays true for hours and hours. The innovative, exceptional glide-on texture combines comfort and ultra-long hold and a wax adhesive acts as a fixing agent to reinforce the intensity of the pigment for hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan With its blending tip and soft, silky texture, the pencil allows you to achieve multiple effects: from precise lines to blurred shadow, or a kohl effect. Each pencil is equipped with an applicator-blender and a sharpener.

Buy on Cos Bar
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
Ughhhhh totally wasn't my favorite eye pencil didn't like the color it kept breaking it was like a knockoff but was actually the real thing total disappointment I would not recommend this to no one at all
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
Absolutely in love with this color. It sets off my eyes amazingly well and looks great in the waterline. It can smudge a little but I wear it mostly for parties so I don't mind.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
This eye pencil was a refreshing addition to my eye care regiment. I use this product on occasion, but the color is interesting so it can only be used for certain looks.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Sandy , UT
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
YSL is one of my favorite makeup brands, and I absolutely adore their eyeliners as well! This color is to die for!! Gorgeous!
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
I've used used this before mainly for Halloween. And occasions of just going out I love it it sheer and I just love it
Madison S.
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
I love this product because I have bluish green eyes and this pencil really brings out the blue in my eyes.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
Is a very very good product but is high cost . I love it . Is the product favorite my and my mother
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Swedesboro , NJ
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
This color is beautiful for light eyes. It makes your eyes pop. It's long lasting it stays all day.
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, MD
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Long-Lasting Eye Pencil
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth & stays on all day with out smudging! it is more than worth the price, i would definitely recommend to this to all my girlfriends!! i wear glasses and I'm constantly rubbing under my eyes when they get to strained and even then this eyeliner still stays in place and looks absolutely perfect!
Summer A.
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ysl crayon eye pencil it lives up to my expectation! Love the color oriental blue for spring time . You can find blue eye pencils everywhwrw but i bet you wont be able to find something as creamy and smooth